• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The wolf howls here

loboloco

How do folks. Joining in here.
I am a constitutionalist leaning toward rationalist anarchist politically.
Love rational debate.
I also read a lot and like to discuss interesting concepts I run across.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Love rational debate.

Welcome! We occasionally have some debate around here. I'm not sure how rational it ever gets - I mean really - this IS the Internet! :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome loco! Glad you decided to join up. Any friend of PG's is a friend of mine. :thumb: :D
Enjoy and post often!!!!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy! Man I have missed a lot lately I c... I gotta get back in here more often again.. I am WAY down on post count...:whistling:

lifesaver91958

Howdy.gif

loboloco

Hey folks, been off doing other things for a while. Thought I would stopin and see what's happening.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Jeff!
How's things sweety?
Haven't seen you around much on the web, or over ummm 'there.'

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Haven't been on much. Had problems to deal with and took me places where access was limited.
Are you still on the road in the rig a lot?
I know you and the wife had some health problems a while back.
All the best, and welcome back to the forums.

loboloco

Not back driving rigs yet. Had to go out of country to help out some friends. Took me way back into hell country.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm out of shape for that, but made it back ok. The old skills never go away it seems.

What I found is that the skills may never go away, it just takes more time to utilize them and it takes a greater physical toll. Really, it's a bit like making love when you reach my age. :yum::yum::yum:

loboloco

That skill is still there and works halfway even. Will talk to you and PG later, been up abt 50 hrs and need some shut-eye.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Love rational debate.

Welcome to the forums, we can always use new blood here to bounce stuff off of...

I would watch that Pirate Gal though, she is pretty tricky... keeps changing her Avitar... fishy, really fishy...:glare:

loboloco

Hey Pg. Got a question. Will tampon threads rot out of a wound after it has closed or do they need to be surgically removed.