• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nature's Select of Columbus

Ali

This is a new business my husband and I just purchased a franchise of. We sell high quality, all natural pet food AND we deliver it to your front door. Our costs are comparable to what you buy in stores and it is a much healthier option for your pet.

So, if you are in the Columbus area and would like to give us try, feel free to visit our website www.naturesselectcolumbus.com. We offer free samples!!!

Thanks for your time!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Ali!
You are one of the few that can get by with this kind of post. :D

Ali is my oldest daughter. She's an architect in Columbus ....so if you need something designed or need dog food delivered send her a PM. Our Great Dane and cats switched to Nature Select and they love it. I also like having the food delivered instead of having to carry it to and fro in the store.

By the way .... we are getting close to needing a delivery Ali. :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
At first I saw this and thought it was SPAM, but realized it was a 'real member' who posted it.