• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi!

Lil Darlin

Hi! My name is Farrah. I've been lookin' in for a while and this seems like a fun forum with just the right mix of serious and silly. I'm 43 and single (hope I don't stay that way!). I love riding horses, painting, traveling and meeting people.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks, Thcri I was just beginning to wonder if there was anybody here! What's a Thcri?

It is just an ID that was given to me a long time ago from an old AOL account I had and was the initials of the company I have.

Lil Darlin

Not to be critical but at this time there have been 22 views to my introduction thread and only 2 have posted a greeting. Is this an anti woman forum or what? I see another female, Caroline? joined the other day and there were only 3 posts the day she joined and then several more followed 2 days later. It doesn't appear she has posted. Did she join on an odd day when she should have joined on an even day or is there some initiation requirements I'm missing out on? LOL (I think)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi.
Welcome to the forums.
Where are you from?
Tell us more about yourself.
Glad to have you with us.
Like you, I joined the forums after looking in for a while but have stayed for years.
Hope you do too.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome, please continue to engage (no pun intended .... :biggrin:), and have fun!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Not to be critical but at this time there have been 22 views to my introduction thread and only 2 have posted a greeting. Is this an anti woman forum or what? I see another female, Caroline? joined the other day and there were only 3 posts the day she joined and then several more followed 2 days later. It doesn't appear she has posted. Did she join on an odd day when she should have joined on an even day or is there some initiation requirements I'm missing out on? LOL (I think)
We are anti a lot of things, but not anti woman...unless you're one of those Fema-natzis with a chip on your shoulder, then you could run into problems. Some people have nothing to say, but they like to read the postings. That does not mean they don't like you, it just means they don't want to say anything. If you choose to contribute here on a regular basis, you will find that people here are quite friendly, and will freely respond to you. Do you always start a relationship with this level of paranoia? No wonder you're still single. LOL (to coin your emotion)

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy and Welcome Farrah , you cant really go by the views cuz many may be guests viewing that cant even post . :wink: Theres also several members that have never even posted, cuz they are shy would be my guess. :whistling:

The forums have been rather slow lately probablly due to the nicer weather I would imagine. Then there are the regulars that probablly haven't smelt the scent of another new woman on board or they would have been all over your thread like a vulture on roadkill . :w00t2:

Like PG said , jump in head first and tell a little about yourself and I'm sure you'll fit right in with one of the most disfuntional familys on the net. :biggrin: :tiphat:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi LD, welcome to forums forums. I'm glad you found us.
Not sure what you are talking about odd and even days. That should make no difference. Though, since it is summer time, vacation time for many the forums can be a bit slow at times. And you can't put much credence into htread views. Like many other forums I've seen we have our share of lurkers / guests that carouse all the threads but never post. I sure don't understand that kind of activity but we all are aware that it happens daily.
Have a look around, and make yourself right at home.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

edit to add: member thcri is pronounced Murph. That is his nickname here and much easier to read and say.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Out of the 22 views 18 of them were probably me. :yum::yum: Stick around and get to know people and you will have plenty of posts to read.:clap::clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to this here place. thcri is just code for PITA, so go right on and post away, anywhere you want! Also, as a fair warning, watch out for a fellow named muleman. He ain't right in the head.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
welcome and have fun. it's just the internet, how much trouble could you get in anyway?:whistling:

Trakternut

Welcome to this here place. thcri is just code for PITA, so go right on and post away, anywhere you want! Also, as a fair warning, watch out for a fellow named muleman. He ain't right in the head.

Pot callin' the kettle black? :whistling:

welcome and have fun. it's just the internet, how much trouble could you get in anyway?:whistling:

Ohhhhhhh, give 'er time! With these yahoos, anything's possible. :whistling:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here!

What part of the world you call home?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
And you'll stay single if you don't post a pick like Skorpy. Her second one is better than her first one. An trucker's mudflap outline pick don't cut it.
Not that you'd want any of us old farts anyway, but heck, we can dream..........
Glad to see another woman.
Welcome.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I grew up a shy young woman, so I know what you're talking about. :whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome please tell us about yur self hobbies and intrests i joined for the snow cat discussions and got in to somee of the other discussions.don't be shy some of those old codgers love it when you females teas them i just enjoy reading about what other people are up to

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome lady. Another new member is always welcome. Stick around and play for a while.

I'm sorry for the slow responses but if everybody is like me, things are just really busy just now.