• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Banned Again x3!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump!
Well I've been venturing back over to the political wrinkly place since the whole Mueller report.
Hmmm, wonder if I'll get banned for calling the resident drunk a lush.
She had the audacity to proclaim that this and that member didn't read any of it.
My reply?
20190422_213132.jpg

I don't know who's worse.
Her, that redstate idiot or "Sloptrough".

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump!
Well I've been venturing back over to the political wrinkly place since the whole Mueller report.
Hmmm, wonder if I'll get banned for calling the resident drunk a lush.
She had the audacity to proclaim that this and that member didn't read any of it.
My reply?
View attachment 113478

I don't know who's worse.
Her, that redstate idiot or "Sloptrough".

She called me a "C" last nite. She is still there.

I think you are safe for now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She called me a "C" last nite. She is still there.

I think you are safe for now.

The bible quoting "Christian" called you the c word?
I noticed redd replied right after I did.
Haven't heard a word from him or WW or foundit.
Maybe I am safe.
If not, I don't care.
The left on there are getting away with more than Mikeyy or even Kirk ever did.
Guess the board needs the activity vs none at all.

Bamby

It seems the ass holes have managed to take over and silence anyone who may stand opposed to them....:hammer::hammer:

My most recent ban hammer...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Vehemently offensive crap, keep your racist views off the forum

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-15-2019, 05:00 PM

The post in question as it was identical copy of this post.....

http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showpost.php?p=20696529&postcount=1

My question is does anyone see anything in the post that should such a vehement response from the Mod or Mods? I simply see it as a informative history discussion myself.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I am safe.
If not, I don't care.

REDD is more mellow. I would presume that banning people loses revenue.
Foundit is still an ass but seems to have been defanged.

I don't care either over there. But I am glad to see you post there again.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
REDD is more mellow. I would presume that banning people loses revenue.
Foundit is still an ass but seems to have been defanged.

I don't care either over there. But I am glad to see you post there again.

Foundit will argue til the cows come home.
The mods there are decent guys, truly.
Redd is very patient, but we've all seen him release the F bomb too lol

Meh, I'll be in and out.
It's not the same place.
The only c word exchange I noticed was jamesrage.
Then again, I can only see so much on there unless I use the laptop.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It seems the ass holes have managed to take over and silence anyone who may stand opposed to them....:hammer::hammer:

My question is does anyone see anything in the post that should such a vehement response from the Mod or Mods? I simply see it as a informative history discussion myself.

You suffered no consequences on here for it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

You did better then I over on that God forsaken shithole forum. I was banned to life!! Twice.

Should have seen the cry baby pussies whine and shit their depends when they found out I snuck back in as Lance McKenzie. Great moniker, in honor of my childhood best buddy, who is no longer with us. FWIW.

There is a member over there who used to frequent over here who is the biggest pussy of them all. I think he was the one that figured it out and turned me in. LOL.

You said nothing wrong. The guy that runs that place is a pussy.

I must have left a lasting impression because one member here once told me I even became the topic on someone's signature line. You know you've done your job well when you leave that good of an impression.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You did better then I over on that God forsaken shithole forum. I was banned to life!! Twice.

Should have seen the cry baby pussies whine and shit their depends when they found out I snuck back in as Lance McKenzie. Great moniker, in honor of my childhood best buddy, who is no longer with us. FWIW.

There is a member over there who used to frequent over here who is the biggest pussy of them all. I think he was the one that figured it out and turned me in. LOL.

You said nothing wrong. The guy that runs that place is a pussy.

I must have left a lasting impression because one member here once told me I even became the topic on someone's signature line. You know you've done your job well when you leave that good of an impression.
I remember when you got banned both times.
I begged him to let you come back but he wouldn't.
Winston is the one who uses your quote in his siggy.
There were a few who did not deserve to be banned and were, others that lingered until the complaints were too many that something had to be done.
I personally never banned a legit member, but did plenty of spammers that were repeat offenders.
Redd always told me, if you see a newb and all they do is sit in PM, get rid of them.
To ban someone important takes a vote in the moderating part of the forum.
For me that was the most difficult thing to have to take part in.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I remember when you got banned both times.
I begged him to let you come back but he wouldn't.
Winston is the one who uses your quote in his siggy.
There were a few who did not deserve to be banned and were, others that lingered until the complaints were too many that something had to be done.
I personally never banned a legit member, but did plenty of spammers that were repeat offenders.
Redd always told me, if you see a newb and all they do is sit in PM, get rid of them.
To ban someone important takes a vote in the moderating part of the forum.
For me that was the most difficult thing to have to take part in.

Thanx for the thought PG, but I would never have come back. The only reason I snuck back in was to plan a big "something" when the time was right but I got found out beforehand and that was the end of that. Trust me PG, I have never looked back. It is fine short term, but that much crap on the level I prefer to play and harass gets tiresome and boring real fast.

I recall Winston now. I had forgotten about him. Apparently he has never forgotten me. :yum: I used to call him Winnie Pooh. He hated that as I recall. Be sure to give him my regards if think of it.

I much prefer the slow life here if you get my gist. :smile:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I am safe.
If not, I don't care.

Precisely why I stay. I'm there to provide fair and balance. Particularly Shiva.

I'll never understand posters who just make things up that are so easy to dispute.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Precisely why I stay. I'm there to provide fair and balance. Particularly Shiva.

I'll never understand posters who just make things up that are so easy to dispute.

In the super secret mod forum, you, franc and pjohns were discussed before as being the most levelheaded members who do know how to debate.
But don't tell anyone I told you.
It's a secret.
:tongue:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What a moron.
Not only is the dude a Trump hating troll.
I know who he is, and he knows I know. Lol
I had posted this quote of his early on concerning COVID-19.
Now he bumps it.
He's all over the board being his usual asshole self.
Can't believe he hasn't been banned yet.
Oh wait.. that forum is dying because of people like him.
I guess redd is willing to allow anyone in just so there is activity.

20200401_092343.jpg

Bannedjoe

To me, it appears there are at least two kinds of boards.
The first is run by people who want a place to share ideas and have discussions, most times under a theme of some sorts.
Moderation appears more to the questions from members, and the general operation of the board, as well as to stimulate conversations, and maybe put true disruptive assholes in their place.
But you have to be a total asshole, schmuck faced prick, dickwad, moron, and antagonizer to get your ip blocked.

Sometimes you see the mods or admins present on the board, but sometimes not, because, well these people have lives outside their chat rooms.

Then there's the type that's also usually under a theme, but is run by someone who just gets their rocks off by having the power to censor or ban people who don't follow in the footsteps of their lead or ideas.
The threat of a ban shakes their members to the core.
As it should, because goddambit, he's the King, it's his board, and he can do whatever he wants.
These types appear to read every single word of each post, all day, everyday running around trying to create an online utopia, filled with rainbows and unicorns, where everyone is forced into just being nice and no one's feelings ever get hurt or disrupted.
I have found many of the latter to be pretty far left of center, although they may claim differently.

I used to delve into deep politics, but I found that my peace of mind, health, and general well being were far better off if I didn't concentrate on those things that I couldn't do anything about.
For the most part, I stay out of political debates.

But sometimes a guy just has to speak out the truth.
Many people don't like truth, and out comes the :hammer:

But what do I know?

Signed,
Bannedjoe.
KNvr6Vh.gif

Rudi

I feel that way about many of the far right Trump supporters, his lies are the easiest to prove wrong. The far right trolls are the worst.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone who goes to extremes, no matter what, are the worst whether it be religion, politics or any number of subjects.

Rudi

Anyone who goes to extremes, no matter what, are the worst whether it be religion, politics or any number of subjects.
Agreed. How about the Trump WH who has gone to the extreme of being corrupt?

Trump's own Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.
The case is the latest legal twist in the waning days of President Donald Trump's administration after several of his top advisers have been convicted of federal criminal charges and as the possibility rises of Trump giving pardons to those who've been loyal to him. Trump trying to make more money off of the presidency like the slime ball that he is.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Agreed. How about the Trump WH who has gone to the extreme of being corrupt?

Trump's own Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.
The case is the latest legal twist in the waning days of President Donald Trump's administration after several of his top advisers have been convicted of federal criminal charges and as the possibility rises of Trump giving pardons to those who've been loyal to him. Trump trying to make more money off of the presidency like the slime ball that he is.
Your off your rocker....

Flynn case was discharged by a superior court to the Southern NY district. Emmet Sullivan was trying to keep it alive, and keep Flynn under a gag order. In due time he would have been acquitted anyway. Sullivan and his buddy Eric F'ing Holder ( who should be in jail, racist bigot) are trying to protect Obama and Clinton. Now that Flynn is free count on his help with the corruption of the Demoncrats party..

Trump has so much money he doesn't need to use his office for $$$ like ALL the Democrats have to lol. Your shooting blanks here lol.. He gives his salary to Walter Reed hospital, but your but f%#K CNN reporters fail to say anything about that... And as it turns out Project Varatas now has on tape meetings at CNN where they actually talk about what not to report about Trump. Idiots

The case you site is like all the others your lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning idiots have tried before. Meaningless, just gives CNN another false talking point.
You should choose your sources much more carefully than you apparently do. It has turned your brains to mush lol...

Rudi

Yea, people who never committed crimes need to be pardoned before they are accused. LOL

Rudi

Your off your rocker....

Flynn case was discharged by a superior court to the Southern NY district. Emmet Sullivan was trying to keep it alive, and keep Flynn under a gag order. In due time he would have been acquitted anyway. Sullivan and his buddy Eric F'ing Holder ( who should be in jail, racist bigot) are trying to protect Obama and Clinton. Now that Flynn is free count on his help with the corruption of the Demoncrats party..

Trump has so much money he doesn't need to use his office for $$$ like ALL the Democrats have to lol. Your shooting blanks here lol.. He gives his salary to Walter Reed hospital, but your but f%#K CNN reporters fail to say anything about that... And as it turns out Project Varatas now has on tape meetings at CNN where they actually talk about what not to report about Trump. Idiots

The case you site is like all the others your lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning idiots have tried before. Meaningless, just gives CNN another false talking point.
You should choose your sources much more carefully than you apparently do. It has turned your brains to mush lol...

I bet you believe far right websites that only crack pots and crazy people believe. LOL

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had no idea that this was a crazy Trump Cult forum! Such a laugh.
When the House of Representatives re elects Trump, bring your tears little man!!!

Democrats are pussy's and not even good at that. Run along, or contribute some thing tangible. Other wise beat it.

We have no time or patience for your kind of village idiot.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet you believe far right websites that only crack pots and crazy people believe. LOL
Now their is a talking point for conversation. I think your going to get the ban hammer lol..
Either present some thing tangible of STFU. It is just that simple. But of course Democrats like your self do not even understand anything, much less simple. Pathetic forms of life you are. BTW you never answered my question to you, asked several times... Are you on Government assistance? Like so many lefties? Are we paying your way in the world, like so many Democrats who are "victims" of America? Victim hood is the lefties answer, but in this nation unlike most of the rest of the world opportunity is there for those who want to better them selves. Democrats just want to rob the rich, and give it to the poor... who don't have ambition to better them selves. So tell me, or I will assume your just another Democratic "victim".

My disdain for you is real. So is the disdain real for 75 million Americans TODAY