• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac, Thiokol, LMC, Bombi, Raidtrac

Terry

I have several different threads posted here that say we give away free manuals for several different brands/models of snowcats. Each thread was dedicated to that specific model, and I would copy the manual requested onto a CD-Rom and mail it.

I am NOT going to do that anymore!!!

I will still give away FREE MANUALS for all the machines. . . All the manuals we have are now available here for free download >>> http://www.goldcordmine.com/manuals/

So for anyone who needs a manual, you can get ALL the manuals.

The manuals are on line and available for free download:

• 1 manual: KRISTI SNOWCAT KT2/KT3 with member supplied suppliments & drawings
  • Several manuals SNOW TRAC, TRAC MASTER, SNOW MASTER. Included are both PARTS and OPERATORS manuals from 5 or 6 different years.
  • 1 manual: Aktiv Trac (same manufacturer as SNOW TRAC but different machine)
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 222 KITTEN
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 300-900 series pontoon models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 400 series models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 1300/1400/1500 series manual (model year 1975)
  • 1 manual: CUSHMAN Trackster
  • 1 manual: Thiokol 1404
Again, these manuals are free to any member who wants one, in exchange for a manual we at the Forums simply ask that you contribute to the Forums by posting your projects, photos, questions or whatever else you have. It should also be noted that we can only supply these manuals because people have shared them with us. If you have a manual (for any old brand) that you can lend us, we will digitize it and return it, or if you can send us a digital copy, then we will gladly add your manual to our list of manuals that we provide. You will notice we do not yet have any manuals for popular machines like the Thiokol IMP, Super IMP or Spryte. Nor we we have manuals for Bombardier Bombi or other models.

If you can help, please send me an email or a Private Message.
I am looking for technical and operational manuals for my TF110 nodwell with the m-24 rear end. Could you reccomend any sources? Thanks

teamster

I have a "Thiokol off- highway vehicles , operation, maintenance & parts manual" that Petersons gave me. It covers my 1201B Spryte, will it help anyone out?

mendo snowcat

Hello,
I recently bought my first snowcat. A 1980 bombadier sw48. I think its the coolest thing Ive ever bought. It needs some tlc though. Does anyone have a parts/ shop manuel for this model?

Thx, Mike

prospector

Hi Mendo Snowcat.
If you send me a PM, I'll give you info where you can buy a service manual for your machine. In the mean time, would be nice to see some pics of your rig.
Good luck with your project.

mendo snowcat

Can anyone get parts/ service manuals for snowmobiles? I have a 99 polaris 700rmk and a 92 artic cat 550....any advice gladly accepted.

Mike

drev

just bought a bombardier bombi, and looking for a owners/users manual...anyone know were aguy could get one?

gtxkid

I need a manual for GT-800

I have a friend that needs a manual.
Model: GT-800
Serial: 8-6-50
It has a drill attachment on it.
I will have to look at the tag again but it was for drilling hole's for telephone pole's i think.
Sure could use a manual to help him out.:clap:

dennis1313

I have just purchased a Trac Master ST4B and am having problems with the steering. Could you send me by email a manual on this if possible. I am hoping it is something simple the wheels are going round the belt is moving, the metal bar is going up and down but the belt is not moving in/out on the wheels. My email address is dennis1313@bell.net

Thanks so much

Dennis

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dennis, we no longer send the manuals but you can just download it free.

Please go back up into the thread, there are links and instructions on downloading the manual.

dennis1313

Hi again

I have gone back in and the only link I can find is goldmine and I get an error message saying access denied. Is there another way

Thanks

Dennis

Mike C

Hi,

Looking for a copy of the Bombardier J5 tractor and T6 trailer manual, please, that is relevant to a 1961 build standard.

Tried the 'goldcordmine' link (above) but got an error message (actually, a 'forbidden' message).

Can anyone help with a copy of the above mentioned manual, please?

Thanks
Mike C (yes, I'm a 'newbie'.....)

undy

Yeah, I'm getting the message too:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Anybody know how to access the manuals again?

rcc

Looking for the BR100+ manual, went to the webpage listed for the manual but the BR100+ just comes up with "site under construction". can you help?

rcc

I have the J5 operator/parts manuals, small axle pre 1960, parts manual for the later large axle with the new part number (1970 print). Also I now have the 1990 BR-100+ (2.3L auto trans) parts manual for the BR, I picked up two months ago. Once on the goldcordmine site it looks like these ones are for the Bombi and BR100 (std trans with 1.6L engine). If you would like these, please let me know and I will email (pdf) them to you.

jabwocky

I have a parts manual/catalog for Thiokol 2100-B series from serial number 321 on.
Mine is serial # 338 and it has the Ford 300 6 cyl in it, and this manual covers it.
I am interested in the rest of the manual (operation/Maintenance) if anybody has it.
If anybody needs it, I will scan and send you a PDF of it. It's 50-60 pages.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a parts manual/catalog for Thiokol 2100-B series from serial number 321 on.
Mine is serial # 338 and it has the Ford 300 6 cyl in it, and this manual covers it.
I am interested in the rest of the manual (operation/Maintenance) if anybody has it.
If anybody needs it, I will scan and send you a PDF of it. It's 50-60 pages.
I have the manual for the 390 powered b and the diesel supplement for the 380 ford diesels so far I only know of 2 diesels mine and redsqurils.

Douggybuggy

Hi Teamster, I just bought a Sprite 5 passenger and 2100 and I'm wondering if you would share that manual. Im tearing the transmission out of mine to get a rebuild. Doug