• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tuckerville garage sale

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Just so everyone knows the snowtrac is not forsale anymore :ermm:
I if I do a warehouse sale I will start my own thread did not want to high jack
Jinn's

But I was curious what the value of the snowtrac would be on a open market :flowers:

Brad nice to see you came to your senses. there for a minute I thought you were going to sell it to generate revenue for Allen's kt-3.
I really think Northern redneck is going to snap it up and just keep it on the down low

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Brad nice to see you came to your senses. there for a minute I thought you were going to sell it to generate revenue for Allen's kt-3.
I really think Northern redneck is going to snap it up and just keep it on the down low

I thought I heard Allen':wow:s KT3 was already sold ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well, looks like the last of the tuckers has been sold, been fun and got to meet some very nice folks and happy to make their sno-cat dreams come true, thanks again to all.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe this one ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 163