• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IMP pillow block for c4 mount.

jp11

I spoke to peterson's today. He said that he had a pillow block replacement, but it was not near the quality of the original on the IMP.

Two are used, one on front and one on the rear. Nick said he was going to check into the ability of getting a good timken bearing, then having a machine shop make a good holder for it.

He said he'd likely have a dozen made. I'm in the market for 2 of them, so I hope he has good luck getting them constructed.

Got the C4 out of the IMP this afternoon. I'll box it up next week to ship to zimmermans.

JP

Oh.. of course pics!

Attachments

• IMGA0033.jpg
    IMGA0033.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 327

jp11

so i'm hoping that it's just standard size, not brand specific. when i talked to petersons.. they said the ones they had were disappointing. Never heard back from them, so I guess there's not enough demand.

now that I have the broken one, and this model number.. there's a bearing place I can try in town. I have my two piece rims being remanufactured, and the C4 is begin rebuilt. the imp will have a whole new back end pretty much.

thanks
JP

jp11

Yes, yes it is link belt part. Sure don't give em away.. but nice to find new parts.

Attachments

• IMGA0117.jpg
    IMGA0117.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 224