• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow again!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We had an inch on the ground this morning. The bright sun melted most of it even though we only got to 26 this afternoon. Wind is crazy for the 4th day now. Wind chills are down in single digits at times. Burning wood like mad again. Had to turn the auxiliary heaters on in the big greenhouse as we are trying to germinate some seeds now.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We finally got the snow moved here yesterday. Went to the local cemetary and blew it out with the big blower.

UniSnowBlower009_zps4f8536e9.jpg

I hope it is the last time this spring..

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it is working good for you. Was this your first time since you built it?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No,

Just the first time this year we needed to get it out and use it. Was going to post more pics but photo bucket sucks now that there are an army of tag alongs waiting to ride your computor and spy...It just takes too long to F### with it anymore...

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have not had any for almost 4 hrs. Sun melted a lot of it as it was shining bright between squalls. 25 miles west of here they got a few inches off the lakes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowed like mad for a bit this morning. Now it is bright sunshine and still windy as hell. 2 more days of this crap and then a gradual warmup till next week.

Leni

That's what I'm doing right now. I've got some more tomatoes to plant along with yellow wax beans today.

The birds are singing night and day. The silly things are waking me up at night. Don't they know that they are supposed to be sleeping?