• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is this?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Linda Evans
ding ding ding. We have a winner.

She was so easily recognizeable in most of the other pics I found. One of them showed her with Frankie Avalon as if she was in one of those beach movies he did.

Attachments

• LindaEvans3.jpg
    LindaEvans3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 193
  • LindaEvans2.jpg
    LindaEvans2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 195
  • LindaEvans1.jpg
    LindaEvans1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 194

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
That girl looked like 4 different women over the years. But evey one of them was beautiful.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, here we go with another Petticoat Junction question. This is the only clue for the time being.

green_acres_mystery_man.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Smiley Burnette!

(Have I ever mentioned my love of Green Acres and Petticoat Junction?)

Correct!! Smiley Burnett it is. Known as Charley Pratt on the show. Green Acres and Petticoat Junction are the best shows ever Rusty!!

I remember seeing Smiley Burnett on a show called Country Music Jubilee every Saturday night. My Dad liked the show and besides, it was the only English speaking TV station we could receive at that time. 1957.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Correct!! Smiley Burnett it is. Known as Charley Pratt on the show. Green Acres and Petticoat Junction are the best shows ever Rusty!!

I remember seeing Smiley Burnett on a show called Country Music Jubilee every Saturday night. My Dad liked the show and besides, it was the only English speaking TV station we could receive at that time. 1957.

Very cool.

Hey! Who the heck is this guy???

Attachments

• whosit.jpg
    whosit.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 190

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL TR got it!

Your turn, and I will leave you with the funniest bit I have ever seen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAIFsIduF4"]Drunk Airline Pilot - Dean Martin and Foster Brooks - YouTube[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay Popeye..
That's Jody McCrea (Joel Jr) with Linda Evans..
Beach Blanket Bingo.
He was born with the name same as his Dad, was he not?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay Popeye..
That's Jody McCrea (Joel Jr) with Linda Evans..
Beach Blanket Bingo.
He was born with the name same as his Dad, was he not?

DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!! We have a Winner!!!

His birth name was Joel Dee McRae, named for both his father (Joel McRae) and mother (Frances Dee). When he went into
acting he combined the two to become "Jody" in an attempt (futile, I'm afraid) to avoid being confused and identified
with his dad.

But no, he was not a Junior.