• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Does anyone know this dude?

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
I'm trying to find out who this is, hoping someone here can give me a name.

Crap guess I need some help posting pictures here too. :D

Attachments

• snowplow2.jpg
    snowplow2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Bloody 'ell, it's Dargo? Either that or some guy with a MIG in his hand.:whistle:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Nah, John, cant be Dargo, hes poining the torch in the right dorection :D ;)

Just kidding ;)

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
Nah, John, cant be Dargo, hes poining the torch in the right dorection :D ;)

Just kidding ;)
Aye, good pointe. I know, it's the other guy that got a new passport welder. :wave:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
His name is Bob.

Dave

Just for the record, it is not me, heck he doesn't even have a Hawaiian shirt on.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know, but if you guys think that little blue box over on the side of the photo is a Miller Passport, you are wrong. That thing is not a Passport. A Passport is about the size and shape of an extra thick briefcase, it is blue, but it is not that thing in the photo.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I don't know, but if you guys think that little blue box over on the side of the photo is a Miller Passport, you are wrong. That thing is not a Passport. A Passport is about the size and shape of an extra thick briefcase, it is blue, but it is not that thing in the photo.
The anxiety increases, the heart races, the palms sweat, I can't take a n y mo re !!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS IT????????????????????????????????:confused: :drink: :4_11_9:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
John,
It's about a post Mike is trying to find "over there". It's about someone who put a blade on the fron of his FEL, I think.

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
No wonder no one recognized the guy in the picture as it was the welder Jason, working on Mark_in_NHs plow, a TBN member.

Thanks to all that tried to help. :tiphat: