• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Vehicle has a vibration to it.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah I bet it does.

This guy ran over a mattress and decided to keep going. The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to put a tear in the gas tank, the subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought this vehicle to its knees.

It had still managed to drive 30 more miles decently with a 60 lb. tangle wrapped around the driveshaft.

This genius complained that the vehicle had a "shimmy" when driving at high speeds.

This is what the dealership found..............

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 93
  • MoneyShot.jpg
    MoneyShot.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 89

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
And I would imagie someone with that amount of intelligence probably asked if the repair would be covered by his warranty.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Another classic case of "HERE"S YOUR SIGN !!!!!" Yrs ago a trucker in idaho near where I used to live got a cow moose wrapped around his driveline !!!! Took him and a friend of mine 3 hrs to get her off it w/ knives and a hack saw during a howling blizzard !!!! The trucker was smart enough to stop as soon as it happened.
Mike

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Many years ago, I picked up a set of mattress springs with my Dad's boat prop in the Mississippi. I got a tow back to the dock and spent hours in the water behind the boat cutting that mess off.
Hutch

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Many years ago, I picked up a set of mattress springs with my Dad's boat prop in the Mississippi. I got a tow back to the dock and spent hours in the water behind the boat cutting that mess off.
Hutch

Well now I know where my mattress is I was hauling across Lake Pepin to my brothers place.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, since mattresses seem to be the subject at hand, can anyone explain this one to me?

I was in Utah and southern Idaho.

I see mattresses on the side of the road.

I also see mattresses in pickup trucks, unsecured (with obvious intent of it falling out of the truck.

There's billboards that say things like "your mattress belongs in your bedroom, not on the highway".

Why do these 2 states in particular have their residents feel that the appropriate place to discard a mattress is on the highway?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I'm glad I didn't take pictures of the 4,327-1/4' of barb-wire I wrapped up in my tiller last summer.

I suppose that means it didn't really happen. :whistling: