• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

JEV sent me snow!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just loaded the boiler and it is snowing like hell. We got more than the inch they forecast already. Radar shows a big wad clean back to Erie with some heavy bands in it. We could get a good dump till it moves through.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
WTF?? All we had here yesterday was overcast with a rain sprinkle of two. It was 43F while I helped my brother unload 10' drywall into his garage, and we actually broke a sweat while hanging the board inside his new reloading room he built in the garage. It's the fault of those hilljacks in Erie, not yours truly.

We also installed the explosion proof storage cabinet he got from his work, for powder, primers & other shit that might go boom. Gonna be a nice room when it's done. Today I will tape & first coat the board, and it should be ready for paint by Monday if he has time to sand on Sunday.