• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wierd Weather Week

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
On Monday we set two new records - 77F, a record high for the date and a record for the month of January.
Then the downhill slide began. Snow yesterday, high today at 21F, and a predicted low of 3F tonight; however, it has been blowing 25mph and the chill factor all day has been in negative numbers!

Sunny with summer temps and short sleeves Monday and frostbite on Thursday. Welcome to Kansas! :w00t2::yum::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sunny with summer temps and short sleeves Monday and frostbite on Thursday. Welcome to Kansas! :w00t2::yum::yum:

You could say the same about East Texas. It's been a wild ride but at last it's starting to settle down.

The weather for the next week is supposed to be in the mid 60's. After about a month of mainly hiding indoors I may actually get some work done. I'm looking forward to it ... kinda. I'm so out of shape now I'm actually going to start working out. :sad::sad: