• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SuperBowl XLIX

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
While not a stuffy, no-goodnik, I just don't care one way or the other. Never have followed professional sports. The wife will watch it for the commercials, and I'll be in the basement working on my lathe. Doesn't bother me at all. Enjoy!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with Joe on this one.

The poll needs an "I don't care one way or the other" option.

Jim

grizzer

my ears are bleeding from the screwed up SSB.

the nfl found the worst no-talent non-artist to gurgle with warm beer.

or maybe it was lip synched from a bad recording as the nfl is prone to do

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
What's a superbowl?

In my opinion football is just a bunch of steroid pumped black men beatin each other up over a piece of leather. Never been into football. Can barely stand hockey either unless it's the olympics.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
So much for playing on the lathe. Just got back in from removing another 4" off the drive & walks. Then sliced 4 loaves of bread and put it in the freezer for this coming weekend's "Old Farts Winter Hike" outing. I aupply the bread for our two outings each year. This year I'm making Saturday lunch for 12...Corn Chowder & grilled cheese sandwiches.

Wife is enjoying the prima donnas in funny colored yoga pants.:brows:

Attachments

• Whole Wheat 020115.jpg
    Whole Wheat 020115.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 125

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
What an extraordinary showing of sportsmanship at the end of the game.

Throughout the game all I heard was Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love. Tom Brady Love.

I rooted for the eagles just because I hate Tom Brady Love.

Leni

WTF - worst play call ever. Seahawks "lost" that game.

:(

I couldn't believe it! Why that play?! I'd have given the ball to Lynch to run over for the win. Obvious but if they wanted deception, give it to another back or do a quarter back sneak. Don't turn the ball loose!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I couldn't believe it! Why that play?! I'd have given the ball to Lynch to run over for the win. Obvious but if they wanted deception, give it to another back or do a quarter back sneak. Don't turn the ball loose!

Sometimes you just outsmart yourself. :hammer:

I, like you, and millions of others will never understand that call.

2nd and 1 with 3 attempts to get it in the end zone to win, you have the best bulldozer running back in the league and you throw the ball!!!

Ah well. It was a good game though. Enjoyed it .... for once.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter

I think they took a page out of the Lions play book, that can be the only explanation as to why the Hawks lost the game. :ermm:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I am really not a fan, I did watch the game.

It seemed like a well played game until "the call".

IMHO the game was "gifted" to the Pats. That call defies all logic.

"Other than that Mrs Lincoln" it seemed like a good game.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My two favorite teams are the New York Giants and whoever is playing the New England Patriots. :yum: I hate the Patriots!

I just cannot believe they did not give the ball to BeastMode in that situation. How do you not? The Seahawks lost that game, the Patriots did not win it.

My $.02.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep. Gotta' admit, tho, that the pass "reception" that got the 'Hawks to the 2 yard line was quite a gift.

That was an amazing thing.

I thought of it when they blew that game. What a sad thing to flush so much effort down the drain.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
That stupid play call cost me at least $50! I picked the SeaChickens and would have missed the over/under by 4 points with that TD.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I admire Carroll and the offensive coordinator for owning the call. Of course they both knew if they didn't Wilson would walk.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just heard on the news that Brady is giving the pickup truck he won as MVP to the rookie that intercepted the ball. He should. He should pay the gas, insurance and taxes as well for the life of the truck. :yum: