• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

the whole western US is burning

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Here in Ca, we have already had more fires than all of 2019 and its not fire season yet. It already got me some at the cabin. Last night my buddy called me and there are fires all over Oregon and one near his Daughters house where they had to evacuate with many homes being burned, he also said it was threatening Grants Pass Oregon and that is a pretty good sized town in the mountains. Nevada near Reno is on fire as well as many fires in Colorado.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You're talking about real fires. I thought from the title you were talking about the western cities like Portland.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
We can all thank the tree huggers for this!!

And the forest service, The Butte fire that just burned down half of the Oroville area, started as a small fire and was left to burn for a couple days until the wind picked up and changed directions. Now there are 1000's of people without homes there and a couple deaths. It was the same story the fire that burned in Susanville that effected my property.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
It's been super dry and there is a non-stop wind feeding the fires. I can see some of the fires in Oregon glowing at night. The orange gets bigger with the wind bursts. Some of the worst forest fire conditions for sure.

If only it was Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, and LA burning and not the forests. Then it would be a really good thing.