• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Clinton Selling Obama's Deal with Republicans

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I just turned on Fox News,and Clinton is standing next to Obama, doing his best to sell Obama's deal with the Republicans to continue the Bush era tax rates. While this is a press conference, I feel that he is speaking to the House Dems who are ready to lynch Obama for backing down on his promise to punish the wealthy. Obama just left the podium, and told the press corps that his wife was waiting for him, but that they are in good hands with Clinton fielding questions. I'm no fan of Obama or Clinton, but I have never seen a president call in the second string (so to speak) to articulate his position on policy. All I can say is "un-fucking-believable." He might as well pack his bags now and move out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Is this the best the Dems have to offer as a president? WTF does this say to the rest of the world...as if they don't have a voiced opinion already.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe this is the newest new deal! Or he promised them Monica's number!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Obama has really lost it this time

At least Clinton knew what a balanced(almost) budget was. Today they just spend like drunks and wait for the hangover!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Anybody else think that Clinton looked and sounded so much more presidential than Barry Sorento did? Barry looked like some kind of intern (Not that kind!) standing off to the side. Did you also notice that he (Barry) had to cut the press conference off short because the dragon lady was waiting for him at some party somewhere? Wow. Talk about priorities... Barry is so far out of his league in the presidency it is pathetic.

So is Slick Willy looking for a third (and fourth) term running behind Hillary?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the 30 minute version.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ac9uDLUdSs"]YouTube - Press Briefing with President Obama and President Clinton[/ame]

I'll have to admit Clinton is pretty sharp at 64.

Maybe Obammi should hire him?
Or maybe just hand over the job to Bill.

This episode in O's presidency is so wrong.
When in the history of the US has this ever happened? A former president takes over a news conference - because the wimp president is 30 minutes late from seeing the first lady?

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Will Obami next call it Jimmy Carter to answer questions?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody else think that Clinton looked and sounded so much more presidential than Barry Sorento did? Barry looked like some kind of intern (Not that kind!) standing off to the side. Did you also notice that he (Barry) had to cut the press conference off short because the dragon lady was waiting for him at some party somewhere? Wow. Talk about priorities... Barry is so far out of his league in the presidency it is pathetic.

So is Slick Willy looking for a third (and fourth) term running behind Hillary?

Yes sir! The whole thing is like a night mare.
I'm sure I'm awake - but it sure should have been a dream:w00t2:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
The man is a disgrace. That's all I have to say.

That is the kindest way it can be said Frank . It really is unbeleivable to me , we cant take another 2 years of this type of behavior from the fucking president of The United States without something really bad happening . :hammer::hammer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
That is the kindest way it can be said Frank . It really is unbeleivable to me , we cant take another 2 years of this type of behavior from the fucking president of The United States without something really bad happening . :hammer::hammer:
It already is. See post on Iran in Venezuela.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

Yep Jev I found that after I posted here . I,m really at a loss for words , there just anything that he or the other 2 stooges could do that would surprise me anymore . Then all of a sudden they prove me wrong again , just unfriggen beleivable :hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama sucks x 14 posts. No substance. Just sayin.
So you think him turning HIS press conference over to Clinton so he could go to a Christmas party was something the POTUS should do ? Just askin

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
as I recall, Clinton was bozo the clown during his tenure in office as pervert of presidency. Seems like clowns stick together. Have a goodun!!!!

mak2

Not to pick on you Jev, but you guys are so blinded by your hatred of Obama you dont think anymore. This thread and others going on right now demonstrate this. I dont care if you hate him, just think.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Not to pick on you Jev, but you guys are so blinded by your hatred of Obama you dont think anymore. This thread and others going on right now demonstrate this. I dont care if you hate him, just think.

Mac, what you don't see is we do think. And I think I hate him.

mak2

It blinds you (the collective right) as evidenced by the stupid emails believed even after proof has been shown they are a lie, the birth certificate thing and on and on. I think the tea party and other movements are fueled by this hatred, not by higher more nobel ideas. Obama is not nor does he have a Kenyan storm trooper army, there are not concentration camps and on and on. Hey, dont let the facts get in the way.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
It blinds you (the collective right) as evidenced by the stupid emails believed even after proof has been shown they are a lie, the birth certificate thing and on and on. I think the tea party and other movements are fueled by this hatred, not by higher more nobel ideas. Obama is not nor does he have a Kenyan storm trooper army, there are not concentration camps and on and on. Hey, dont let the facts get in the way.

Forget all that. Just look at the bowing to foreign leaders, and the OP here. THAT is what is at issue.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the tea party and other movements are fueled by this hatred

I do think you are way off on that one. I've seen a lot of Tea party coverage and they have issues they are for or against. They seem frustrated with the way government does not listen to the people and how the government wastes our money.

Hater seems to be a new 'clique' word. I see folks who disagree with another persons view calling them a hater. No fact behind it but that is their comeback. Hate is an ugly word. I do not like to see it used this way, and do not think it is an accurate portrayal of what is going on. The answer is much deeper than that IMO.

mak2

Doc, implying I am a mindless automaton in a "clique" mindlessly repeating the hate word does not negate the tone of nearly every thread that mentions Obama on this fourm. There is fact behind it. Attack the idea, not the poster.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
sorry but hate is not the word of the day, it is hard to come up with a word that could describe Obumma. He is the biggest joke since Carter to sit in the White House. He is continually talking down our Country and way of life. I dont know about his bowing down to other folks unless he just likes to sniff their private parts. Just goes to show what happens when the least qualified person is elected by folks who are starrey eyed and worshiping a rock star.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mak, I was not implying that at all buddy. Sorry you took it that way. I was simply seeing lots of folks using the word hater (not here on FF). You are well aware that is not the word you used.