• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Explain this

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Read the following explanation before looking at the picture!

Most Syrians struggle to even read Arabic, much less have a clue about reading English.

So, how do a group of Syrian protest leaders create the most impact with their signs by having the standard 'Death To Americans'(etc..) slogans printed in English?

Answer:

They simply hire an English-speaking civilian to translate and write their statements into English.

Unfortunately, in this case, they were unaware that the 'civilian' insurance company employee hired for the job was a retired US Army Sergeant! Obviously, the results were PRICELESS!

This picture is not doctored.

Hats off to Alonzo Tubbs

Attachments

• weareid10ts.jpg
    weareid10ts.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 171

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Hey Bobcat!

Can I post your version of the picture, the next time somebody posts here "I just got this email and I haven't checked it yet but it says it's important to pass it on immediately so I thought I would post it here first". ?