• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The fun never ends

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Been spending at least one day each weekend out at "The Farm" trying to make up for the neglect resulting from a busy schedule and caring for the main house. To date we've mowed of course..:hammer:..(I keep waiting for Noah to go floatin by for all the rain)...we've painted the fence (most of it anyway) both porches, pressure washed, fixed some plumbing issues and repaired the skirting on the East side of the house. This weekend we painted the shutters with daddy's new HVLP sprayer from Rockler for Fathers Day...:clap: Mrs. Cowboy had me add some decorative elements (Chicken on fence and the star) and paint the new screen door for the back entrance.

I had to explain that next weekend is INDEPENDENCE DAY weekend and so as to avoid any unecessary fireworks she will find me firmly planted in the seat of my Kioti Dk45s tending to the mass of overgrowth....:brows: She proceeded to tell me it was ok for me to pplay on my tractor as I had been a good boy these last few weeks...:doh:

Here are some shots from this weeks effort along with daddy's little helper.....(Not)

**Ok having some issues uploading pics. Will have to resize and add later :neutral:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a plan Cowboy. :thumb: I look forward to the pics when you get em fixed up and ready to go. :D