• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Camper Doors

jwstewar

Welp, we decided to go with the one that I linked to in Post #58. We are going to pick it up tomorrow. They said it will take about 3 hours to go over everything. They've changed campers enough since Mom & Dad bought their last new one in '93 that I'll be like a newb there, but I'll be worse, I'll have just enough knowledge to be dangerous.:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on the new one. So, where are you going for your first outing?

jwstewar

I think we are going to do a weekend "trip" next weekend. It'll probably be some place pretty close to home, determined by which campgrounds have some openings.:w00t2:

I think we are planning a trip for August. Probably down to Lake Cumberland area. I'm kind of looking at the Cumberland Falls area. That area seems like it would be pretty nice.