• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Independent voters

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I been trying to watch as much as I can on the Iowa and NH voting that is now taking place . Every time I turn on the Boob Tube someone is talking about how the Independent Voter may vote ,and how it might help whoever :rolleyes: ... Do these Knuckleheads have a clue why Independents are gaining ground??? Read between the Lines !!!! Voters are tired of the Same old shit politics that the Republicans and Demos have been trying to hand us every 4 years .Thats why they became INDEPENDENT !!!Demos and Repub's need to stop the petty bickering bullcrap and learn to get this country back together before it becomes a "Past Great Nation".:beer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I been trying to watch as much as I can on the Iowa and NH voting that is now taking place . Every time I turn on the Boob Tube someone is talking about how the Independent Voter may vote ,and how it might help whoever :rolleyes: ... Do these Knuckleheads have a clue why Independents are gaining ground??? Read between the Lines !!!! Voters are tired of the Same old shit politics that the Republicans and Demos have been trying to hand us every 4 years .Thats why they became INDEPENDENT !!!Demos and Repub's need to stop the petty bickering bullcrap and learn to get this country back together before it becomes a "Past Great Nation".:beer:

Well said Al! Other than my guy I have a hard time differentiating the candidates from the two sides. Look for my Bullshit post in Junkman's corner to see a good overview of the issues.

dsgsr

I am an Independent and have been for many yrs. Just for this reason. WE NEED TO STOP THE BULLSHIT, We need too have REAL people running the country, Making REAL decisions and GETTING real results. So far the Dems. and Repubs. are STEALING us blind and we NEED to stop it. WE need Leaders with Moral judgment BUT NOT religious. WE don't need too go down one road, but the roads we need too go.

David