• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Merry Christmas ACLU!!!!

loki2

Some one sent me this Email today, and I thought it was a great idea. My card is stamped and ready to go. You do not have to be of any special Faith, as they are against all.

I think this is a great idea!!

Have you seen this? It might be a great way to undermine this politically correct move towards using the word "holiday."
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]Fun with the ACLU

Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD!
As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.
[/font]

[font=tahoma,sans-serif]Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude.
(It's Not the Christian Way ya know?)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend 37 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]a Holiday Tree. . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!
[/font][/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]

[/font]

This is one of the best ideas I have heard in quite a while. Let's all do it. It is worth .37 to show our support of the real meaning of CHRISTmas!!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Excellant idea to say the least . I'll even express mail it to be sure that they enjoy their Christmas . John

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good idea Loki!
Count me and ....and I'll help spread it further.
If any of you have a group you email to, send them a link to this post. That way they'll see the idea and learn a bit about FF.