• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cake and ice cream for all 5 year olds !!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We know he's not 5, even if he acts it at times. :eek:
Maybe it's the 5th anniversary of his 10th bday!!!?????
Either way, happy birthday BH!!!!! :happybday: :happybday:
:dancing: :dancing:

Ironman

Happy Birthday Bone!

Attachments

• bone.jpg
    bone.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 71

BoneheadNW

Wow, thanks all. I don't know about 5 years old, but I do still feel like I'm 12 sometimes, until my body reminds me that it's 4 times that.

Got to go- I'll tune in later.
Blone

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
I don't know about 5 years old, but I do still feel like I'm 12 sometimes
Blone
We feel the same about you sometimes as well "Blone". :yum: :yum:

BoneheadNW

thcri said:
I am sure he has big fingers???? The O and the L are close to each other:yum:
Let me explain. I try not to spend too much time on FF while I'm at work for several reasons. My "desk area" is anything but private and while many of my coworkers would have no problem with some of the sights here on FF (some people's avatars are pretty revealing), my chief is not one of them. I must therefore be careful as to not be perusing when the chief is around. Secondly, and more applicable to my mis-spelling my name, I sometimes have to finish typing and shut the computer down in a hurry (i.e. when a call comes in) and thus do not have time to check my spelling.

It must be nice to be able to sit all day long here on FF without a worry or a hurry.:multitask
BONEHEAD
By the way, I do have big fingers. Why are you so interested?:finger1: