• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Continuation

BoneheadNW

Quickly, he followed the large man's orders. While laying there, he spied a booger to end all boogers up the large man's nose. "My prayers have been answered!", he shouted, and proceeded to..........

BoneheadNW

"Wake up! Wake up!", shouted the wise man named Doc. "You are having a nightmare and you're soiling my couch!".................

BoneheadNW

when I all of a sudden felt very sleepy. I tried to keep my eyes open but I was so tired. I had this nightmare about a beaver, a man in a cheap Hawiian shirt, and boogers and, OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?..........

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
....it wasn't totally a dream! :eek: That's not a couch, but a bathroom floor ...and there is a toilet seat on the floor beside me ....oh no, just when you think it can't get any worse I see .....

BoneheadNW

this I.D. in my pocket and it says LBrown59. What is this? A key of some sort. It says Kioti. OH MY GOD WHO AM I? WHAT AM I? Could it be that I am ................

BoneheadNW

booger that I was saving behind my ear and shouted, "Hey, all you Kioti critics! Do you know that my tractor.........

humor_me

is made by Kubota. Kubota sells these parts as "seconds", but the catch is they got to export it.
Dang that booger was real chewy, I think I'll.............

BoneheadNW

use some floss. What, no floss? Well how bout I try one of these Kioti hydrolic lines. No, I have a better idea-I'll get on the internet and go on that TBN site and ask.........

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
...who makes the heaviest floss. Everyone knows heavier is better for getting the job done!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So I posted about floss and the replies started coming in. The first reply stated...

BoneheadNW

"My floss is the best and if you don't like it, you suck! You know, my father knew someone who drove a tank and that makes me special. Why, just the other day I was using my special, high grade lubricant, and.........

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
..... I realized my floss was really a Speedo swimsuit that got stretched so that it became butt floss between my cheeks and I needed the high grade imported low priced lubricant to take care of . . . .

BoneheadNW

that meatball I swallowed whole last night." Just then, a large woman, dressed only in a used Taco Bell wrapper and holding a live trout approached and said................

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
and Highbeam jumped into action, hopping on 4000lbs of DaeDung iron, he realized very quickly that the large woman was more than a match for his tractor, and the burning taco sauce began to ooze and overwhelm him and his tractor so that he . . .

BoneheadNW

posted the following thread on a popular tractor web site:
Kioti More Than a Match for Large Woman Oozing Taco Sauce
Realizing he still needed help, he e-mailed his old friend LBrown59 who responded...........

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
by saying: "I see your thread, but I have to wait for several months before I can respond to it. Sorry, but you are on your own" and so Highbeam and 4000lbs of DaeDung iron sank into the . . .

BoneheadNW

asphalt, never to be seen again. Meanwhile, somewhere in the midwest Dargo is in yet another fist fight, defending the life of a helpless fly that was about to be smashed by none other than.............

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
4 old ladies that just got done beating the crap out of a guy involved in a fender bender. Since the guy on the cell phone saw this as well, his answer machine message continued by saying...

BoneheadNW

"Wow, that Dargo guy has a great right hand. Why is his grip so strong...

(**P.S. Sorry Dargo, I just couldn't resist)

Bonehead

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
. . . but Dargo, being the social chairman at his all male college knew that his strong grip came from winning a canoe race each year, but the smile on his face came from . . .

BoneheadNW

knowing that he did not need that side arm to protect himself (his left-side arm or his right-side arm) as he could easily subdue a man with his third arm, secretly located below his ................

BoneheadNW

"I'll punch the guy with the cell phone out with my third arm. First, I must take off my clip-on tie. Next, ..Oh no! My third arm is caught in my medallion and gold chains! Why do I insist on dressing like Mr. T?" Just then, John Kerry walked up and said, ...............

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
and Dargo laughed in John Kerry's face because he knew that he had just been lied to by Kerry! So after composing himself, Dargo whipped out a handgun and asked John Kerry to autograph the pearl handle of his trusty revolver. Kerry, upon seeing a gun in the hands of an honest man began to shiver and shake, then pissed his pants and turned tail to run toward . . .