• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to buy gold and silver

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife keeps reading books about vampires and watching movies about vampires, so all my silver has been converted into bullets.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
My wife keeps reading books about vampires and watching movies about vampires, so all my silver has been converted into bullets.

Homeland secuity will probably knock on my door for typing this. I think the silver bullets need to be used inside DC.
Mike

SShepherd

ok, here's a question;
what happens if the govt. decides to outlaw posession of cold coins by pvt. individuals ...like they did before ?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
ok, here's a question;
what happens if the govt. decides to outlaw posession of gold coins by pvt. individuals ...like they did before ?

The will have to face guys like me who will simply refuse to participate in the thievery.

I frankly believe it will not happen given the stubborn mood of many in the nation. They would have better luck taking our guns.

Or our Bibles.

That said, one has only to look at Syria to realize the futility of resisting military forces in an armed civil resistance against the government. Still, when it comes to honor and broken promisies, there are worse things than dyin'

Kane

ok, here's a question;
what happens if the govt. decides to outlaw posession of cold coins by pvt. individuals ...like they did before ?
Again the saying "if you don't have it, you don't have it."

Bullion or coins stored on IRA account by the clearing houses is a dangerous game to play, as are the various forms of paper gold and shares of gold. These instruments and storage methods are indeed subject to seizure, or at a minimum, high taxation and new 'fees' for redemption mechanics.

Beware.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not just Gold. Whatever you have will be subject to confiscation/thievery in a time of emergency. Be it gold, silver, food, fuel, meds, whatever. If you have it, someone else will want it. Be prepared to defend it with your life. It will come to that.

Read the book "One Second After" by William R Forstchen. A real eye opener.