• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is everyone?!!!

snow dog

hey it got colder:w00t2:

Attachments

• 000_1237.jpg
    000_1237.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 97

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey cowboy,

hows that little heater going ?
Doin great SD , I updated my heater thread the other day . but its costing about 60 bucks a month to keep it around 50 / 60 degrees & I can bring it up to 75 in about an hour or so . I'm plenty happy with it Thanks :wink:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good Morning to you too ,Darlin ....:smile:Coffees on the stove . Its a new day !!!!Enjoy it !

Anybody seen my teeth ?????:mellow:

Look on the side of the toilet. They did a great job cleaning around the hinges this morning. :hide:

Oh and Jackie, Top of the morning to you too!!! :thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Look on the side of the toilet. They did a great job cleaning around the hinges this morning. :hide:

:thumb:

They do a good job at chewin ass too . Keep it up and you might get a few bite marks on yours .

Now go get your coffee !, sit down and be respectful to an old guy . I only got so many years to live and your raining on my parade ....:wink:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Yer a bit edgy this morning. Been getting your fiber on a regular basis? A good dump and you'll be easier to screw with.:brows: (Did that come out right?????:unsure:)

snow dog

They do a good job at chewin ass too . Keep it up and you might get a few bite marks on yours .

Now go get your coffee !, sit down and be respectful to an old guy . I only got so many years to live and your raining on my parade ....:wink:

Don't sing that song to loudly, some may be older than you:whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

I was cleaning your dam toilet, what more do you want. :yum::yum::yum: crabby old SOB :poke: And I don't drink coffee :ermm:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I will set up the auto timer tomorrow. You guys are just jealous that my woman wants to get in the hot tub with me at that time of day. Pics to follow!:whistling: