• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is everyone?!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
GOOD! :flowers:

I too have gone invisible before because certain peeps see you in PM and wonder who and what you are talking about..
Then you have those who immediately start to PM you once they see you are online.
I haven't been bugged by that person for a while.. :whistling::yum:
So ignoring unwanted PMs gives the person the idea that you just want them to go awaaaayyy!!

Boy ! Ain't that the truth !!!! I have chicks driving me nuts every time they see my sweet little as* online ,,,,,,,,,,,ah nevermind ......:sad:

loboloco

I zoom in, look around and see if there is anything interesting. If not, I zoom on to another location.

Trakternut

Kinda cold. -1, but the windchill's supposed to hit -35 by morning.
Guess the brass monkey's coming in again, tonight.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Heading off to the other new forum I've found for a while.
It's nice being a noob for a change and making new friends.
Adios, see ya.. arrivederci.. good night.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Heading off to the other new forum I've found for a while.
It's nice being a noob for a change and making new friends.
Adios, see ya.. arrivederci.. good night.

WHA....?? Wait a minute. Our little PG off to another forum full of people we haven't approved??

I don't like it. Gettin' awfully jealous here... :hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JB, the way you get additional PM storage is to become a site supporter. However if you look under all your PM's you'll see an option to download all your PM's (both sent and received) as a text file. Then you can clean out your PM's and still have copies of everything sent to you stored in a text file on your PC.

PG I am shocked. (no smiles speak volumes too) :poke: :yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just a couple of thoughts.....been stoping by town talk every time I get on. and at least from what I SEE....it will say maby 6 on but Im the only one showing....the thought I had was maby it is just for the invis folks.....could it be thats where every body went????:unsure: The other thought I had....in the home I live in...a good morning or a greeting...is sort of expected..when seeing some one is around .even when it is just mom and I here....but a few posts back I get the feeling maby it is not taken that way here....:unsure:

Just a couple of thoughts.....and Im hopeing every one is having a great morning.....Time to get moms breakfast..I hear her stiring.......Doc we need a big sunshine smilly for a place sush as[ THIS ]

JB, the way you get additional PM storage is to become a site supporter. However if you look under all your PM's you'll see an option to download all your PM's (both sent and received) as a text file. Then you can clean out your PM's and still have copies of everything sent to you stored in a text file on your PC.

PG I am shocked. (no smiles speak volumes too) :poke: :yum:

Thanks Doc!

Just a couple of thoughts.....been stoping by town talk every time I get on. and at least from what I SEE....it will say maby 6 on but Im the only one showing....the thought I had was maby it is just for the invis folks.....could it be thats where every body went????:unsure: The other thought I had....in the home I live in...a good morning or a greeting...is sort of expected..when seeing some one is around .even when it is just mom and I here....but a few posts back I get the feeling maby it is not taken that way here....:unsure:

Just a couple of thoughts.....and Im hopeing every one is having a great morning.....Time to get moms breakfast..I hear her stiring.......Doc we need a big sunshine smilly for a place sush as[ THIS ]

Good morning!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Cowboy! Brrrr, that's cold. Got your long johns on?:biggrin:
Nope I aint goin out in it untill after noon when it warms up a bit , Lots of driveway to clear but I aint in no hurry . My wife dont need to get out untill saturday :w00t2: