• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is everyone?!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like you had a grand ole time. :thumb: :beer:

I've been in that gun store / pawn shop in Nelsonville and agree the prices there are sure no bargin. We pass by it every time we go to or come home from Columbus. Nelsonville is the only town I know that has a combo Pizza Hut / Taco Hell er I mean Taco Bell. :yum: (we've called it taco hell for years). I can't wait for the bypass around Nelsonville to be done (a year or two away).

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you lived near Cincinnati? Didn't you used to list your locale as SW Ohio, or was that someone else? I know Cinci pretty well from going there every July 4th for 18 years. My late SIL lived there.

I've tried to explain my reasons for being invisible without going into any detail, but if it will make everyone happier, I'll become visible again.:tongue:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I've tried to explain my reasons for being invisible without going into any detail, but if it will make everyone happier, I'll become visible again.:tongue:
No need to explain or become visable Jackie just cuz of what some of us say or stink :w00t2: I'm sure everyone has their reasons, it just gives me something to bitch about :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you lived near Cincinnati? Didn't you used to list your locale as SW Ohio, or was that someone else? I know Cinci pretty well from going there every July 4th for 18 years. My late SIL lived there.
That's JPR who listed SW Ohio, and I think we have a couple others. I've always been SE Ohio. Marietta area.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I should try that invisible mode? Is that like a diet where you can still sit on your ass and eat?:whistling::yum::yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I am here again.. been a crazy couple weeks between week long farm shows, my gpa passing and my new baby girl coming into the world...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I'm hanging out.. but I am also on another forum.. doing my laundry and relaxing..:smile:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When this thread was started, my ass was in bed. Kinda hard to be here after midnight and then try to get up at 5AM.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
For the past week I have been pushing snow. Seems some of the old women around here have been giving out my phone number. Now that it is deep enough and blowing like hell everybody wants me to plow for them. Gave up and came back home for the backhoe and put chains on the front wheels. That is a slow ass ride to go about 3 miles but the snow is so packed tight from the fools running on it all winter my plow just bounced along and it is so deep in spots even with chains it pushes hard.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I got my laundry done, I made dinner.. I took a 2 hour nap (much needed).
No more snow has fallen, but baby it's cold outside.
9 degrees.. going down to - 15 or so over night.
Hurry springtime! I want to plant a salsa garden this year!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Speaking as the best looking guy on the forum, I've been here all along.

What else do ya need?

smiley_animated%20wink2.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
GOOD! :flowers:

I too have gone invisible before because certain peeps see you in PM and wonder who and what you are talking about..
Then you have those who immediately start to PM you once they see you are online.
I haven't been bugged by that person for a while.. :whistling::yum:
So ignoring unwanted PMs gives the person the idea that you just want them to go awaaaayyy!!

That's not the reason I was invisible. I like getting PM's. So whoever wants to PM me, feel free.:clap:

Although Doc, we need to make the storage for PM's a little bigger.:flowers:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Well don't do it for me ... I been peeking through your window for a couple months now !!!!:w00t2: