• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is everyone?!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's been very slow here lately. Where have all my new friends gone to? Get your asses on here and post! :biggrin::w00t2::clap:

Where are you Ms. Invisible?
:yum:

I think peeps are too busy spending time on the new forums to find time to post here.

This is the mother ship for me, and always will be.

PS- I have been working my ass off for the last 4 days.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Miss Invisible has been right here and never left.:biggrin: Although I am trying to help out with NTT as much as I can.

Being a mod on another forum and being invisible is sensible.
Being a member on this forum and being invisible makes it look like you aren't here.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Well yeah, it's alphabetical. But you shouldn't be able to see me. You're not a moderator. Hmmmm, I should ask Doc about that. Anyway, the reason I did that to begin with is because someone commented on who I was PMing. I thought that was an intrusion.

Log in however you want, JB. The only think that's visible is the word "invisible" where your user name would be at the bottom of the forum index (in the "active today" section).

Log in however you want, JB. The only think that's visible is the word "invisible" where your user name would be at the bottom of the forum index (in the "active today" section).

Thanks!:smile:

I started this thread to have a little fun. Instead it's met with the same sarcasm as always.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey I run indivisible at times. Oh shit there is a lot of things I can't do. Reminds me I have to change it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Someone told me that once, and that's why I thought it.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's late but I'm here.

Oh wait.!!!! I've had a couple of glasses of Scotch so I know that I'm immortal and invincible but I can't remember if I get invisible after 2 or if it takes 3. Damn it, I hate uncertainty. :yum::yum::yum:

OK. It must be after 2. My dog just walked past and totally ignored me. :yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well you have to get up in the morning before the snow and ice control time starts. Got a few more inches overnight and the wind is howling again. Soon ready for spring.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well you have to get up in the morning before the snow and ice control time starts. Got a few more inches overnight and the wind is howling again. Soon ready for spring.
Dont get too ready for spring it aint nowheres near over :whistling:. Were getting hammered again & it wont be through till wensday then I,m sending it Y'alls way. :w00t2:

But I'm here all the time xcept for my sleepy time , Dont know where the hell Ya,ll been . Only time I'm invisable is in real life, or on the forum if i'm on your ignore list :biggrin: .

I never understood why others choose to be invisable , makes even less sense for the mods IMHO . Tends to make the forum look slow when it appears even the staff aint lookin in . :yankchain::brows:

Thats what seperates this forum from many others , here the staff makes the place feel more like home :applause::tiphat: and keeps things alive and interesting rather then just show their super powers :3_7_11v:around & act like total :censored: arguing with each other :YesNo:like other forums some of us used to visit , And no I'm not referring to any of Docs other great forums . :myopinion:

Now hows THAT for sucking up . :pee_smilie: :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Even thought I'm a nobody, I'll check in anyway. I was away from Friday till Monday on a winter campout (in cabins), at a place called Lake Hope in Southern Ohio near Athens. I'm still trying to get rid of the hangover, and I have work every day this week.

FWIW, forums are this way...sometimes everyone just crawls back into their hole and ignores everyone. Don't ever take it personal unless you hear from a mod. Now just yank out your wedgie, adjust your panties and continue to love us just the way we are.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee Thanks cowboy, you suck up!!!! :yum: :yum:

I encourage mods to change between visible and invisible simply to keep trouble makers from knowing if a mod or admin is online. Used to be some would wait until none of us were online and then start the chit. We've grown the mod staff since then plus we alter between visible and invisible just to keep em guessing. That helps with spammers also. Of late we have a good crowd and no one itching for a fight so it has been calm. Still, it's a good idea to always have an invisible mod or two in the background just in case. This strategy has worked well for us.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Even thought I'm a nobody, I'll check in anyway. I was away from Friday till Monday on a winter campout (in cabins), at a place called Lake Hope in Southern Ohio near Athens. I'm still trying to get rid of the hangover, and I have work every day this week.
You were down in my neck of the woods JEV, how'd you like it? I've been known to visit the Athens Avalanch Pizza and Donato's Pizza on occasion.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
We were actually staying in Vinton County, which I understand is the poorest county in Ohio. We stopped at the Kroger in Nelsonville for a couple of things, and it was like "The People of Wal-Mart" throughout the store. I saw a gun shop while going to Krogers, so we stopped at it on the way out of town, thinking there might be some good deals. Everything was a retail pricing, and the used gun prices were outrageous. I think he's also a pawn shop, based on all the junk shotguns I saw on the racks. Even the gas stations had the highest prices we saw from Cleveland all the way down. We were just a few mile from Ohio University, so I guess that has something to do with it. Regardless, we had a good time as we had enough booze with us to keep us happy.

One of the guys created a new drink (while under the influence):

A tumbler filler with ice
2oz (or more) Captain Morgan Reserve (kept in the freezer)
2oz (or more) Cherry brandy made by Stashu, the mad Romanian
1/2tsp JEV's homemade vanilla extract

It was so good we drank all of the brandy and one of the Captain Morgan just making them on Saturday. We still had some vanilla left in the 4oz bottle.