• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

THE OFFICIAL FF NY PARTY THREAD 201011

I'm just stopping in to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year! Heading out soon to a house party then dance. See you all next year.

PS..........

Rusty,

and Galvi.....

Please keep yer clothes on tonight....I like my eyes right where they are thankyou!

ya'll have a great one!!!:dancing:

Happy New Year!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Typical....i pop off for a quick game of cards and i miss the orgy.....bloody could have waited:hammer::hammer::hammer:

loboloco

Going to the Funeral Home for alittle bit, but will be back before the festivities get really cranked.

Galvatron

Time for me to sort out a message to post for Rusty......can i make utube work for me:confused2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Better make it slow and real clear as he will be snookered till he gets back on here!:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I'm ready. I went to the store and I got:
8 buttery nipples
some Orange Dream Sickel
A bottle of yukon Jack
some beer and ice.

now ...what did I forget.

Galvatron

Doc i have had a few warm up's but Rusty and the clown crowd vanished....have you paid them not to encourage me:whistling: