• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

THE OFFICIAL FF NY PARTY THREAD 201011

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks right!!!!!!
I'll be here early .... and then LATE!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :beer: :party:

That's ok Doc, I will be here. Any drunken typing and I will ban them for an hour.:whistling::whistling::whistling: Won't be any accidents on my shift I tell ya. :unsure::unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fubar JPR Mule snow Dog.....welcome to the party....thanks for popping in.

Grab a drink and no touching my arse....i am saving myself for JB :yum::yum::yum:

But since you lost all that weight it nice and buff and firm! And I got the lube!:w00t2:

Fubar JPR Mule snow Dog.....welcome to the party....thanks for popping in.

Grab a drink and no touching my arse....i am saving myself for JB :yum::yum::yum:

Did I hear my name?!!!:w00t2::brows:

A little too early to be drinking for me. But somebody better still be alert for when I do start. Happy New Year!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Anyone for a twiglet??...if you dont know what they are then it is just like a twig dipped in beef fat:yum::yum::yum: PG will remember.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone for a twiglet??...if you dont know what they are then it is just like a twig dipped in beef fat:yum::yum::yum: PG will remember.
Ahhhhhhhh Twiglets! yes!
I liked those Galvi :D

Y'all are getting nuts here and I'm still working on my coffeecoffeecoffee :yum:
Pardon the hair, it's windy outside :doh:

Attachments

• 2010-12-31 13-43-10.907.jpg
    2010-12-31 13-43-10.907.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 55

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
You gonna sing to me again tonight Rusty?:biggrin:

I can send you a song....in fact it is for all the FF ladies....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NiXSLRalO8"]YouTube - James Blunt - You're beautiful (Radio Edit)[/ame]