• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama celebrates birthday with a guys' weekend

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I,m sure glad Obama can rest & get some time to unwind since he now fixed the problem in the Gulf & all the others all over . I wonder how many jobs this produced . They didn,t say where Michelle was either :glare:

Washington (CNN) -- While the first lady and daughters Malia and Sasha are away this weekend, President Barack Obama has been enjoying what some have jokingly referred to as a bachelor's weekend with friends -- golfing, playing basketball and grilling out on the South Lawn.
The festivities are all part of a belated birthday celebration of sorts for the president, who turned 49 on Wednesday.
First lady Michelle Obama and youngest daughter Sasha, 9, are on vacation in Spain, while 12-year-old Malia is attending camp.
Friends from Hawaii, Chicago, Illinois, and college joined the president on Saturday at Andrews Air Force Base for a round of golf.
The sports outings continued Sunday with a basketball game at Fort McNair where Obama -- along with such NBA stars as LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Grant Hill and Earvin "Magic" Johnson -- played in front of an audience of wounded servicemen and participants in the White House mentoring program.
Obama was scheduled to return to the White House Sunday evening with friends and some of the basketball players for a seafood barbecue on the South Lawn.
Workers were seen setting up grills on the lawn Sunday morning in preparation for the party. Tables set up with white and yellow linens and adorned with centerpieces of lemons and limes dotted the lawn.
The menu is expected to include shrimp from the Gulf Coast, where the seafood industry has been hard hit by the BP oil disaster, according to White House aide Katie Hogan.
CNN's Jonathan Helman contributed to this report.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/08/obama.birthday.bbq/index.html

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
First lady Michelle Obama and youngest daughter Sasha, 9, are on vacation in Spain,

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
First lady Michelle Obama and youngest daughter Sasha, 9, are on vacation in Spain,

I knew that , I,m just surprised they didn,t mention it in the article , I sure as hell would have if I wrote it . :w00t2:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hard life....but i guess he has solved all of the Great USA's problems and deserves a break:whistling:

Tosser....if i took time for to sail my boat(just a matter of speech i know you will get it) admist all the mayhem he would cry like a bitch....o yes he did :yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He could give Cameron pointers on how to work the house for his agenda. LOL:yum::yum::yum:

D

darroll

I sure wouldn’t want to go their birthday party.
All they probably did was cry in their beer about what others have done in the past.
I do feel sorry for the new prez though.
He seems to be surrounded by people that don’t have a clue as to how to fix broken things.
Can you suggest any new ideas to this guy?
I have a suggestion: The next government sponsored or private company that goes broke, get the hell out of the way and let it happen.
The post office is three trillion in the red, let the private sector buy them out. I wonder how much longer they would be losing money?
If someone wants to send you a bill, have the biller deliver it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hard life....but i guess he has solved all of the Great USA's problems and deserves a break:whistling:

Tosser....

You called him a tosser.:wow::yum:
You might think I am joking, but Galv.. I'd give anything to still be in England right now, for a whole lot of reasons my darling.

Should have never left in the first place.

One makes hasty decisions when they aren't thinking for themselves.

Added: President Obama is a fecking arse who has managed to bugger up this country to the point of it being the most shocking experience most of us have had to endure in quite some time.
Bollocks to him! God Bless America! God Save The Queen! :brows::flowers: