• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End Of Month Friday Party.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
BEER IS GOOD:whistling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEmbOqBte1g"]YouTube- Psycho Stick - Beer is Good![/ame]

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
My dog used to jump when I farted.. cuz the smart thing knew what was next.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I am back after an hour on the phone with direct TV. I did not have any networks in HD. Now I have all but ABC and I have to wait for a friggin postcard in the mail which I sign and send to the local station that I can't get over the air. Too many fuckin rules for something as simple as TV.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQCJdvjleg"]YouTube- Prank Call - Direct TV and Butch Driveshaft[/ame]

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok ! I am here to moderate . Should I banned anyone ????? I got my Mod hat on and I just found my hammer !:clap::hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fugazi this if they are going to spy on us!:clap:You guys talk about farts, my old tom cat runs when he hears me rip one under the covers. He just don't have any stamina like the dog!:yum:

mak2

Ok .... thanks i think .....:unsure:.

Yea but you don't have all the neat Mod tools I have . Come on , let me play too ! :yum:

Even if I did have your mod powers, you couldnt trust me. Go head and play, big Al. I am a mod on another site, and in the mod forum we joke about banning someone for fun when we can tell they been drinking, then after they pass out making the ban dissappear. they think it was a dream or something. Kinda fun. Course I would never do it.:whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Even if I did have your mod powers, you couldnt trust me. Go head and play, big Al. I am a mod on another site, and in the mod forum we joke about banning someone for fun when we can tell they been drinking, then after they pass out making the ban dissappear. they think it was a dream or something. Kinda fun. Course I would never do it.:whistling:

Are you suggesting I ban Galvi while he is asleep ,for say the next 6 hours ???:brows: That disgusting . I like it ! Unfortunately I think Doc would break my ban hammer if I did that and Doc scares me a hella lot more than you do . :sad:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you suggesting I ban Galvi while he is asleep ,for say the next 6 hours ???:brows: That disgusting . I like it ! Unfortunately I think Doc would break my ban hammer if I did that and Doc scares me a hella lot more than you do . :sad:
nah. Lets just gang up and pm the shit out of him!:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't get him started ! He lost his Dr. Pepper shorts at the last party. He is liable to send us a pic of his new Mr Slim self.:yum:

Ta DA!!!!

Attachments

• pee wee.jpg
    pee wee.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 81

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter

then you aint been payin enough attenton! :yum::yum::clap::w00t2::whistling::yum::yum::yum: