• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End Of Month Friday Party.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Galvi, laying carpet sucks. Still have a nice almost new knee kicker in my shop. I can't do it anymore. Same with tile floors. Knees don't take that abuse anymore.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I have to go put wood in the boiler for the night. down to 3 F already and the wind chill is -11 F. :hammer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hey Galvi, laying carpet sucks. Still have a nice almost new knee kicker in my shop. I can't do it anymore. Same with tile floors. Knees don't take that abuse anymore.

Send that kicker my way....dont have one myself but borrowed one from a friend...they are great but yea the knees are dead for a few days now.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
moz-screenshot-13.png
brews_blue.gif

brews_blue2.gif

Our unique contribution to the fruit ale category features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries.

I crack a couple open too!!!!!!!!

one of the best blue berry ale's I've had

tom

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Evening friends!!
Got my 12 pack of beer, and some music:w00t2:
Only on my 3d beer..:hammer: Will be buzzed soon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk"]YouTube- (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)[/ame]

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Rusty get away from the window ffs:hammer:

Attachments

• peeping-tom-thumb-340x255.jpg
    peeping-tom-thumb-340x255.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 67

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
lmao

hey wtf. mrs rusty has been holdin out on me. she had beef jerky! i had no idea!!! sonofabitch!!
I have a 1/2 lb of it stashed in the freezer. Best damn stuff you ever tasted. Local butcher makes it and it is great. Tears my fluid level up for a week when I eat it.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i want it :yum: :yum: :yum: nothin better thank beef jerky. except.......

deer jerky!!!

be back. gotta go see Ali Baba and grab some smokes

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a 1/2 lb of it stashed in the freezer. Best damn stuff you ever tasted. Local butcher makes it and it is great. Tears my fluid level up for a week when I eat it.

I know right! My local butcher makes the best jerky. I can make my own, but it never is as good.

However nothing will beats a steak as a bed time snack after drinking!
grilled_steak.jpg

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I've had some venison jerky given to me more than once. It is really good! But venison sticks and sausage are to die for. Oh and that BACON!~ what a treat!