• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The FF New Years Party.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl
Not that your getting old or shaky - you just bumped the mounting bracket. No big deal BigAl.. we all do a mistake or too when trying to do a repair. Besides.. I'm sure in your son's eyes - you are a hero.:clap: And after another drink or two - you will laugh about it.. and not care.:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Enjoy tonight Al. It makes you wonder just who in the hell is going to keep the next generation and all there "stuff" going when us old farts bite the dust. My boys have turned out the same way. The oldest told me a while back that he wished he had paid more attention when i was working on things years ago.

Ain't that the truth !
Hey ,,,, if I started driving from California and you started driving from whereever the hell you are can I buy you a drink ???
I think we would get along pretty well :wink:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl
Not that your getting old or shaky - you just bumped the mounting bracket. No big deal BigAl.. we all do a mistake or too when trying to do a repair. Besides.. I'm sure in your son's eyes - you are a hero.:clap: And after another drink or two - you will laugh about it.. and not care.:yum:

Do I have to stop at two ???? Still feeling lower than whale sperm ..............

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Do I have to stop at two ???? Still feeling lower than whale sperm ..............

LOL Hell no.. i was trying to suggest that after a couple/few drinks, you won't feel so bad about the thing.
I know how you feel now, but when I've been in that situation.. after a while of slugging a few - I don't feel as bad.

Tonight - I'm working on a 12 pack of good brew!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ain't that the truth !
Hey ,,,, if I started driving from California and you started driving from whereever the hell you are can I buy you a drink ???
I think we would get along pretty well :wink:
Google Corning,NY and that is close to where I am. Somewhere west of St. Louis would be about half way. I am trying to talk the wife in to going to Idaho in the spring.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks Galvi is turning into a light weight partier! Or he got the wife loaded and took her to bed!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He's still logged in, but maybe having too much fun to try to find the keyboard.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
folks, i give you: New Years Eve at the Rusty household. its the best i have so far, but keep in mind, i still have 2.5 hrs to go till my new years

keep in mind, Rusty has had a beer or 4 and more.

Attachments

• nye.jpg
    nye.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 125

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That would almost compete with Galvi's pic from last year. So where is the girlfriend?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Google Corning,NY and that is close to where I am. Somewhere west of St. Louis would be about half way. I am trying to talk the wife in to going to Idaho in the spring.
Anytime after May and you got a place to sleep !
The 4th of July is a kick in the pants in our area . Please come if it works out !!!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
hey Mule,
I'm about 4 or 5 hours west of St Louis - if you want to save on a nights hotel on that trip, I'd be happy to put you and the Mrs up for a night on either or both passes.
I've been to Corning - some pretty countyside up there.

Oh, yeah - Happy New Years to everyone. SWMBO shared her stomach bug, so I'm playing DD tonight... <sigh>

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! I finally googled SWMBO and about pissed myself laughing. I have seen it a hundred times and just wrote it off as something from the texting generation. :yum::yum:got my first lesson for the new year.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
sorry to hear that, erik. hope yous feel better soon! happy new years to you all, too!

another one from tonight. that me in my Legion jacket. with a Coors Extra Golden, and a shot of Shwartzhog.

Attachments

• nye2.jpg
    nye2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 133