• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The FF New Years Party.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
you might wanna see the doc about that lil ball, m8. HAPPY NEW YEAR! gonna hang out to see what i come up with? 5 hrs to go, knobby

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd say he needs to see the Doc for the one that's swollen................HAPPY NEW YEAR M8

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
the first Picture is for my friend Rusty :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Happy new year guy's.

Attachments

• SDC11014.JPG
    SDC11014.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 138
  • SDC11016.JPG
    SDC11016.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 147

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i am, not. not yet. you forget its only 8 here, m8. got my kinks cd cranked, and gettin ready to knock a few back

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK I got my quart Mason jar of Rum and Dr.Pepper poured .:sad:

I just got done f*ckin up my sons new gas dryer at his house and I am feeling pretty low . I switched it over to LPG for him and bumped the igniter as I was reinstalling it . Can't get another to Monday .$57 bucks to have it sent out special freight . Happy f*ckin New Year !!!
Just ruined my whole day !!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I think i may save it for future torment to the good members of FF.....if i am going to shame myself in public i need a bigger following :yum::yum:

You have been saved...perverts :yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: just made mrs rusty a blue ice shot. she took it back, shivered, and farted. funniest damn thing ive seen in a while

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I tried to take some shots but alas...they were not suitable for framing. Consequently the Mrs. would not allow them to be posted. (She is much more concerned about her rep than I)

I am however, glad that you red coats are having what appears to be the time of your lives...:w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OK I got my quart Mason jar of Rum and Dr.Pepper poured .:sad:

I just got done f*ckin up my sons new gas dryer at his house and I am feeling pretty low . I switched it over to LPG for him and bumped the igniter as I was reinstalling it . Can't get another to Monday .$57 bucks to have it sent out special freight . Happy f*ckin New Year !!!
Just ruined my whole day !!!
Cheer up man! at least you did not get a big boom. Is it a hot pad igniter?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
While its 4 hours and 50 minutes till new years here in Wisconsin.. Happy New Year to you all!:clap:

Galv.. I'm on my 4th Miller Lite.. I'm following :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvi, we expect more pics by 2 am your time. You should both be in good spirits by then.LOL

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I tried to take some shots but alas...they were not suitable for framing. Consequently the Mrs. would not allow them to be posted. (She is much more concerned about her rep than I)

I am however, glad that you red coats are having what appears to be the time of your lives...:w00t2:

:yum: whipped

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Cheer up man! at least you did not get a big boom. Is it a hot pad igniter?
Yes ! He had two different repair men out to convert it and they could not even figure out how to get the front off the new dryer to service the burner . One was from Sears !!! I told him I could do it and I changed out everything and was reinstalling it and bumped the damn thing against the mounting bracket . I guess I am getting shakey in my old age . I know better than that and it just pissed me off to no end !!! My son told me not to worry cause it still saved him $70 bucks over the charge they were going to get to convert it .
I will pay for the new part myself as my son has enough to worry about just having a new house payment .
I am now on my 2nd drink ! More to come !!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Enjoy tonight Al. It makes you wonder just who in the hell is going to keep the next generation and all there "stuff" going when us old farts bite the dust. My boys have turned out the same way. The oldest told me a while back that he wished he had paid more attention when i was working on things years ago.