• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coming Soon....Watch This Space!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
O he does love a good finger....but do not spoil him:yum:

Great to know he is in good hands...i bet he is loving the attention....JOBU is up to you guy's ...just be gentle:yum:

How long is he staying and did he mention he loves the outdoors??

Wheres his next destination....i cant remember.

All Hail Goldatron!!!:yum::yum::yum:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are some photos of Goldatron enjoying the hospitality of the McCloskey household.

Attachments

• gold2.jpg
    gold2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 124
  • gold1.jpg
    gold1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 123
  • gold3.jpg
    gold3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 123
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 121
  • gold4.jpg
    gold4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 126
  • gold5.jpg
    gold5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 120

Galvatron

Now they are great pictures Mr and Mrs McCloskey...Goldatron looks like he is having a ball...to be honest i am so pleased you showed him the tinkle rules as he can be lazy at times:yum:

Nixon why is it he seems to smile more when you finger him:unsure:....you must have a talent i was unaware of :yum::yum::yum:

You Guy's are great fun ....thanks for getting involved.:clap:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Now they are great pictures Mr and Mrs McCloskey...Goldatron looks like he is having a ball...to be honest i am so pleased you showed him the tinkle rules as he can be lazy at times:yum:
I think he is having a wonderful time, all the dogs seem to like him, and he doesn't mind going out in the snow with us. He has been leaving the seat up, but since he is a guest, I haven't complained.

Nixon why is it he seems to smile more when you finger him:unsure:....you must have a talent i was unaware of :yum::yum::yum:
I am not saying a word:brows:

You Guy's are great fun ....thanks for getting involved.:clap:
It has been fun. I will put him in the post tomorrow to Ohiotc18. I wonder who will be then the next lucky FF member to have Goldatron grace their home.

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Goldatron requested that John take him on the tractor while plowing the snow before being posted to OhioTC18.

He is now trained on a left hand drive tractor.

Attachments

• gold6.jpg
    gold6.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 85
  • gold5.jpg
    gold5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 82
  • gold4.jpg
    gold4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 90
  • gold2.jpg
    gold2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 87
  • gold1.jpg
    gold1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 89
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 87

Galvatron

The Nixons asked me in a Email how did Goldatron come to life...

Simple...he is the creation of my 14 year old Daughter Elisha...she loves to use the sewing machine and is always making soft toys....she is a wild spirit like me and one night come over pissing herself with laughter and said"Galvatron meet Goldatron"....she then asked if it was possible to get him travel as far as possible,this is where you Great guy's and girls came in to it.

If anyone would like a relative of Goldatron just let me know Elisha would love to post them out to you.....if we get any more out there then maybe they could meet up on their travels:yum::yum::yum:

They are a FF mascot in a way.

I have a idea of turning his travels into a children's novel....always wanted to write one and this could be the time to fulfill that dream.....without the cussing:yum::yum:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck yes send one my way and I will see that he has some fun. I will take pics of course!

Galvatron

Heck yes send one my way and I will see that he has some fun. I will take pics of course!

Let OhioTC know ya mailing details and you can be the next to get Goldatron after him....if you want your own PM me your mailing details and my Daughter will make you a custom one....but i get to name him :yum::yum::yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Goldatron made his way to Ohio. I think the mail sorting machines may have distorted his eyes a bit.

Since I had no idea where all the postal service had handled the envelope, I decided to be careful when I freed him from his confines with caution. I knew he had been deprived of a good fingering for a few days since he left John and Jan, so I donned the glove and gave it to him. The mask was just a precaution from H1N1, anthrax and so forth that he may have picked up in his travels. Once I was sure he was disinfected, I figured he might be a tad thirsty. So a little sip of my amber pop and he was good to go. I introduced him to Buddy, but Buddy was not so interested.

Attachments

• FF1.JPG
    FF1.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 119
  • FF2.JPG
    FF2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 115
  • FF3.JPG
    FF3.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 115

Galvatron

:yum::yum::yum:

Bloody great Ohio....i think i should have come with him when miller lite is on offer:yum:

Thanks m8 you have made me smile...and his fingering has for sure gave him a wonky eye for sure:yum:

Let us all know where and when he heads of to next.

Galvatron

Oh he's not done here yet :clap:

Thats even better:yum:

Muleman has asked for Goldatrons wife to join him...she will be heading his way soon....she is called Britneytron:yum::yum::yum:

Anyone that wants Goldatron next just speak up.

Ohio give it to us:w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I may get Goldatron and his wife together for some Fun and shenanigans. With pics of course!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ya think Goldatron would care for a trip north of the border? I'd be happy to show him around then send him packing!!!!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well he had a long trip from the Nixon household. I figured he needed a good nights rest last night. This is the best I could come up with on such short notice.

Attachments

• FF4.JPG
    FF4.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 97

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up this morning and there he was. I think he was trying to call his mates back home to tell them about the Miller Lite.

Attachments

• FF5.JPG
    FF5.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 97

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tonight I get home and there he is checking out ForumsForums.

Then off to the living room where he wanted to check out the family photos.

Attachments

• FF6.JPG
    FF6.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 91
  • FF7.JPG
    FF7.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 97
  • FF8.JPG
    FF8.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 99

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think he looked a little lonely, so we whipped up a fuzzy headed friend for him.

He got a good fingering after that, but the camera went dead :(

Attachments

• FF9.JPG
    FF9.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 100
  • FF10.JPG
    FF10.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 95

Galvatron

Goldatron in bed :yum::yum::yum: Ohio your killing me:yum::yum::yum:

That has got to be the funniest thing i have seen in ages:clap:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tomorrow he'll be sent to muleman. I know he asked for a mate for Goldatron. She might be a ways off yet though.

Galvatron

Nixon....i was showing my Bro-in-law this thread last night and he loved your bright Orange hat and wants one....where did you get it??

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You can get hats like that anywhere in Pa. It is the official redneck head cover in the winter. Got 5-6 myself. They are required for hunting as well.