• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help needed for my Daughters project.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Doh and i thought you were the brains of the outfit....

i have the idea for a "wish you were here Thread" but for me to have postcards posted to me is a little more expensive than within the US...but if everyone is happy to post to me thats fine i will set up a thread and have all cards received scanned and posted in the thread...maybe we could have a competition the end of each month...

Travel to another state...go on Holiday...that kind of thing.

Member input would be nice.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You are right, it could be expensive. However the cards could be mailed to me. I have this great color scanner that I could post them. Carry On My Son. :biggrin:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph, that just wouldn't be the same. Lilly is getting great joy in getting them from the US.

Galvatron

Todays Mail Bag....Thanks Doc

Attachments

• 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 98

Galvatron

The Mail continues so lets have a rummage round my sack:brows:

Thanks to Hema and BamsBBQ:clap:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 93

BamsBBQ

glad it finally got there...it was returned twice to my house.. your postal codes are similar to ours with letters and numbers, i guess that confused them down at the post office:yum:

Galvatron

Todays mail bag.....

Thank you to muleman from me and Lilly:clap:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 59

Galvatron

I forgot to say a special thanks to my m8 Pat :yum::yum::yum:

Thanks Pat....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-CQEF5Or4&feature=related"]YouTube - Postman Pat Intro Theme Song[/ame]

Galvatron

Todays mail bag....and by the way i have some posting to do this week with Lilly....gonna start to reply to as many as possible....been kinda Busy but will start the posting back this week.

Anyone wishing to Mail a card feel free to PM me for mailing details this has been fun.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 41