• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bobcat!!!!! Where are You?????

P

Pigtails

PG-that is great MT and I were starting to get a little concerned as well, we usually hear either through the "grape vine" or on FF. :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I didnt hear from him :(

Im the asshole who STARTED this thread! :neutral:
Gosh, I don't know what to say..:hide:
Seriously Paul.. did you check your email?
He'd sent me one around 2am this morning initially, then I answered it this morning around 10:30 and we chatted a bit via mail.
Rarely do I check my mail..:bonk:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He'd sent me one around 2am this morning initially, then I answered it this morning around 10:30 and we chatted a bit via mail...

He's gone ... Time to chat but not post ??? Gone like the wind .....He was just another smooth talker ,PG .

Hes in Kristi restoration land now . He robbed us of all the knowledge we(I) had on Kristi KT3's and moved on . I have seen this happen before .

He was a closet member just waiting to spring his plan into action .

He may be back .... I never told him which way to wind the spring on his Kristi .

So let us raise our assorted glasses to Boobcat . The Kristi secret stealing , smooth talking , misguided , Blind eyed, meanest and nicest guy we almost never knew ....................Goodby my friend ....you lowlife:brows:..... .
If you do show back up ...please disregard this post ...:w00t2:
PS: Boobcat ,Since you been gone , PG has tied herself to the ships mask, is half naked , and is singing for your return .She is off key and stopping the fish from biting so thanks for nothing .:biggrin:

norscaner

BigAl said:
PS: Boobcat ,Since you been gone , PG has tied herself to the ships mask, is half naked , and is singing for your return .She is off key and stopping the fish from biting so thanks for nothing .:biggrin:

There is nothing more distracting in life than a half naked woman when the fish are not biting....someone bring this Bobcat fella back....we have to get the fish biting:yum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Alive and well- "somewhere out there" and doing just fine :D
Heard from him this morning.

Alright, enough of this crap!! What makes you think we are going to take your word for it? Why doesn't tell us himself? Because his cage is too far away from the keyboard, isn't it?

Really, Pirate Girl, you should drag his cage closer to the computer so that he can reach through the bars and type for himself. It's the only way to make it look like he is still a free man..

Are you reading this Sno Ops? You better go find him quick before this turns out like that movie "Misery" with Cathy Bates in it...

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I just got information on Bob and it isnt good :ermm: He has hooked up with the Octomom and they are planning on having more kids

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
There is nothing more distracting in life than a half naked woman when the fish are not biting....someone bring this Bobcat fella back....we have to get the fish biting:yum:
what about a naked woman who is biting when you're half trying to fish?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He's gone ... Time to chat but not post ??? Gone like the wind .....He was just another smooth talker ,PG .

Hes in Kristi restoration land now . He robbed us of all the knowledge we(I) had on Kristi KT3's and moved on . I have seen this happen before .

He was a closet member just waiting to spring his plan into action .

He may be back .... I never told him which way to wind the spring on his Kristi .

So let us raise our assorted glasses to Boobcat . The Kristi secret stealing , smooth talking , misguided , Blind eyed, meanest and nicest guy we almost never knew ....................Goodby my friend ....you lowlife:brows:..... .
If you do show back up ...please disregard this post ...:w00t2:
:applause::yum:
Al, I do believe that is the best post you've ever made. :D

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Just passed the I-80 Grand Island exit 10 miles ago. By the way, SnoOps will be in Omaha this week as well.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Omaha puts you about 2 hours North of me.
which direction you going after that?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well a few things will happen.... Dominos will become more profitable and SnoOps will wake the neighbors in the hotel with his snoring! :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Omaha puts you about 2 hours North of me.
which direction you going after that?

Interstates to ABQ, then J routes to MHT. Will return to start working south through KS, OK, and TX in Oct.