• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bobcat!!!!! Where are You?????

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Traveling..eating shitty food, getting very little sleep.. that's where he is.
*sigh*..

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He's on the road doing his business last I heard . Theirs more to life than FF . Where he ends up going there is not always Internet access signals or time to play .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He's on the road doing his business last I heard . Theirs more to life than FF . Where he ends up going there is not always Internet access signals or time to play .
Exactly..
He works so hard too, and doesn't have the easiest time on the job, something I do realize, and respect.. VERY deeply.
:smile::applause::in_love:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Exactly..
He works so hard too, and doesn't have the easiest time on the job, something I do realize, and respect.. VERY deeply.
:smile::applause::in_love:

Oh for gods sake !, put a sock in it .I miss him too ,but you don't see me falling all over myself .:sad::sad::sad:
Ok ... maybe a little :w00t2:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Galvy. I just saw my initials but had no idea what that acronym meant.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have no idea what ya'll are flappin your gums about.
Ok, here it is.
Bob spilled gasoline in his Jeep a few days ago.
He'd been inhaling the fumes for quite some time and sent me a PM asking if that could have contributed to the nosebleeds and feeling bad-coughing up junk .. yadda yadda yadda..
I told him of course that could have caused a lot of the symptoms he'd related to me.
It's pretty irritating to the respiratory system if you are locked inside a vehicle for a while and don't realize what's going on.
Add eating crappy food, working hard and not sleeping well ontop of that.
Bob... I hope you're ok darling.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Bob is a big boy and can take care himself. You guys need to let him breath....... Sushi. Take a chill pill. Pirate Girl Take a real COLD shower.

Bob has been to every continent on this planet. He has met many locals. Some have lived some havent. HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob is a big boy and can take care himself. You guys need to let him breath....... Sushi. Take a chill pill. Pirate Girl Take a real COLD shower.

Bob has been to every continent on this planet. He has met many locals. Some have lived some havent. HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF!

Well Im worried about him God damnit!!! I know he is Mr. Toughguy Traveler. But Im worried dude. Thats all. Geeesh.

Trakternut

Yes, he has. I have just completed therapy and am ready for his next visit.

Of course, SnoOps didn't help matter any. That poor waitress is just getting her self esteem back. :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Pirate Girl Take a real COLD shower.
What?:neutral:
That has nothing to do with my concern for him, which I suppose I shouldn't have been- now that I think about it.
Thanks for letting me know he's ok.
Remember, he's the one who told me what had happened and got me all concerned in the first place.
hrrrrmmmmmph!!!

Last edited:
P

Pigtails

So, why is everyone so worried about Bobcat? Nobody missed me when I wasn't on here!! Guess I know where I rate. :unsure:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I suspect she meant "I'M So Glad Some One Missed Me"...
but you're right, Sauerkraut & German Sausage DOES sound better than "who flung poo?"