• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

reporting LIVE From the FF Party!!!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great Time !!!!!!!! I know everyone had a good time. On the upper level at dusk was the best, we were blessed with the weather. TY, TY TY Gail and Doc, what a boat ...... !!!!

Wished I could of said bye to everyone, but I was kinda inebriated. I do remember Vin carrying the ice chest to the car. Thanks Vin.

Feel pretty good this morning .......... musta a been the damn water *yuck* Cheryl made me drink.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys are so lucky, it looks as though you had a really good time, I am SO jealous.

Trakternut

but I was kinda inebriated.

Fancy word for "Drunk off yer ass", ain't it?

Seriously, I, too, am soooooooooooo jealous! I have to publicly say that my opinion of Bobcat and SnoOps has skyrocketed, exponentially, in the last week. First when I got to meet them on their way through here, where I live, and now, when they stop and get Sushi so he could be part of the gathering. That was very great of you guys. Doc should trip the rep's trigger a few times for both of ya.
Glad nobody drowned! Vin does look rather at home in the water, though. He should change his nic to "Sealion" :brows:

dzalphakilo

Banned
Ok, dumb question, does Bobcat really work for the Goverment and uses that "geology" thing as work as a cover line so he can go around the nation investigating people?

For some reason, it seems he really dosen't like to have his picture taken :confused2:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wished I could of said bye to everyone, but I was kinda inebriated

I know you said goodbye to us, must be a foggy memory this morning.
Well,then again maybe not. You do remember the tasteless yucky water Cheryl "made" you drink. :shifty:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I do remember Vin carrying the ice chest to the car. Thanks Vin.
At the end of the night, Big Dog looked in his cooler so see why it was so heavy. It was still almost FULL. His cooler was on the lower deck and he was partying on the upper deck. Me thinks he must have raided Doc's ice chest :hide:

Seriously, we all had a blast thanks to Doc and Gail.:thankyou2

Trakternut

At the end of the night, Big Dog looked in his cooler so see why it was so heavy. It was still almost FULL. His cooler was on the lower deck and he was partying on the upper deck. Me thinks he must have raided Doc's ice chest :hide:

Methinks it was planned this way! :hide:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great thread! Glad everyone had a great time. Sorry I wasn't able to make it.

DS - you wore all black?!?!?!? Weren't you melting?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny Jerry. Yep I think I have as many pics of bobcats hat and hand as I do of everyone else.

What a party. I sure had a GREAT time. And I have the cobwebs this morning to remind me. I slept til 8:30, checked on Vin and Mary and Mary said she'd just gotten up. She couldn't believe she slept that late. :D
Vin and Mary have hit the road now. Heading to there next adventure. Wash. DC. :eek:
They are wondering about the best place to stay to take advantage of public transit so that they don't have to drive in the horrible DC traffic.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We made it home at 11:30AM ............ Just finished some Pizza and had one of MY beers out of MY cooler.

and hey Jerry that ain't right, Mike brought me one beer from my cooler when I was topside.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Dawg,
I found your cable, and a partial bottle of jagermeister ...and that other stuff in the round bottle. I've already had a beer and a swig of the round bottle. That stuff goes down smooth and I need the hair of the dog today.
We are back on post at anchor by the island. A couple other boats plan to visit us later. A quiet day for sure compared to yesterday.
Thanks to all who traveled so far to get here. You all made the party. It was simply awesome.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You mean those bottles .........

Attachments

• P1020065.JPG
    P1020065.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 203

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Hay-zoose! Mixing Jagermeister and Chambord? No wonder y'all are a little fuzzy.

Seriously though. This a great thread. Thanks for posting the pics and the "real time" updates!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, you sure threw one heck of a wingding...
Reps to everyone for posting pics and making us sorry sods who weren't there feel like we were (sort of)..

For you Doc~

:mrgreen:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's some good pictures ........

Attachments

• P1020004.JPG
    P1020004.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 207
  • P1020006.JPG
    P1020006.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 209
  • P1010992.JPG
    P1010992.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 203
  • P1020007.JPG
    P1020007.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 205
  • P1020026.JPG
    P1020026.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 205
  • P1020028.JPG
    P1020028.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 203

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Friends ..............

Attachments

• P1020009.JPG
    P1020009.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 204
  • P1020012.JPG
    P1020012.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 205
  • P1020017.JPG
    P1020017.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 206
  • P1020014.JPG
    P1020014.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 203
  • P1020020.JPG
    P1020020.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 203
  • P1020037.JPG
    P1020037.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 199

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Dawg. I'll have some to share later this week.

Trakternut

I saw something on the bottom of the tv screen this morning about the Ohio National Guard standing down after being on full alert the entire weekend because of some disturbance on the river.....:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw something in the local paper about a foul unidentified smell coming from the Muskingum River in the vicinity of the Best Western Motel in Marietta. I didn't have the heart to tell them SnowOps, Bob and Sushi were in the vicinity ...and the smell should disappear shortly after they leave. :yum: :poke:

It was hot sitting in place so we ended up cruising to Marietta today. On our way back now. Another beautiful day. :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I just got back about an hour ago. WHAT a drive!!!!! :blink: Bob woke me up around 8:30 or so. Ugggggg. I needed another hour or two of sleep but it was good I got up and moving then. I stopped about an hour and a half later to pick up a few cans of Red Bull to keep me alert. Side view mirror popped off about 3 hours after I left so I stopped and bought some super glue and filled er up again while shoving chicken sandwiches down my gullet. I left around 10am CST and got back 5:40 CST. Now that seriously was the best time I had all year!!!!!! Sorry I got teary-eyed at the end of the night but meeting my friends and having Bob and Mike pick me up (plus a Jgermiester / Chamborde / Beer combo) just really pulled on my heart strings. EVERYONE there was SOOOOOOOO much fun to be with!!! All the married guys have FANTASTIC wifes!!!!!!! Lucky bastards! :yum:
Big Dog gave me a great compliment which I will remember for a damn long time. What a GREAT guy too! Fun as heck!!!!!!!!! Everyone was! Doc thank you sooooooo damn much for inviting me on your beautiful boat! Gail MAN you can COOK!!! I could have bathed in that cucumber salad it was so good! Bobcat and SnoOps Im going to miss you two. DAMN! I had sooooooo much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!

:notworthy :rock: :notworthy :rock: :notworthy :rock: :notworthy :rock:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sorry I got teary-eyed at the end of the night but meeting my friends and having Bob and Mike pick me up (plus a Jgermiester / Chamborde / Beer combo) just really pulled on my heart strings. EVERYONE there was SOOOOOOOO much fun to be with!!! All the married guys have FANTASTIC wifes!!!!!!! Lucky bastards! :yum:

Sushi, you put a few tears in every ones eyes. This whole thing of Bob and Mike picking you up was about the greatest thing that could have ever happened. You made all of at home jealous and happy. Even for us at home the pictures kept us all going.

Thanks all of you guys.:thumb:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Well guys and gals all I can say is Jan and I are very jealous of your great time this weekend. We sure wish we could of been there to keep all of you on the straight and narrow path of soberiety....Hahaha:yum:

Great pics and we enjoyed the play by play action. Many kudos to BobP and Mikey for grabbing up Sushi and taking him to the fun time put together by Doc.......

Doc and Gail you both rock and did a great job of putting up with the FF crowd that gathered and hope you will do it again and we can attend......Bill & Jan:thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad to hear you're home safe ............. you ROCK! ........... :punk:

Ditto my friend!!! :rock: You and the wife have to move to the Chicago area or I have to move closer to you! I keep thinking about that darn laptop. :( Very depressing. Make sure to look on WWW.NEWEGG.COM for a replacement!!! :thumb:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, glad to hear you're home safe.
And yes, Gail did an absolutely great job on the eats. Oh yeah Doc manned the grill too......:thumb: