• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Should WE Have An FF Meet-Up???

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
"Your honor, the prosecution objects. We have irrefutable evidence that the defendant, T-Nuts, did indeed post the first bit of distasteful material. We give you exhibits W, T, and F..."
I dunno, :glare: All of us in one place? Might be more than the National Guard can handle. :shock:
Seriously, I think it'd be a real blast! If I could afford the time off, and the travlin' expenses, and get my better half to go along, I'd be on that idea like flies on fresh cow shit! Only thing, I bet we wouldn't see much of PG and Bob the whole time, though. :ermm:
I know me'n' Redneck would have to toss down a coupla beers and see what sort of deviltry would come out of that "planning session" [ahem]. Sushi would end up with an atomic wedgie that would have him tasting his Fruit of the Looms for awhile afterward! :shock: AW..........well, she'd be so busy tryin' to keep track of Redneck that she'd have no fun at all. Not too sure about thcri, or rback. We might have to post guards on those two.
Fun idea, though. Wish we could make it happen.

"Furthermore, we are announcing our intention of filing a class action suit against the defendant, T-Nuts, on behalf of the FF community members."

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Your honor, the prosecution objects. We have irrefutable evidence that the defendant did indeed post the first bit of distastefull material.

Bingo. What Bobcat said. :lurk:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Bingo. What Bobcat said. :lurk:

Remember guys and gals, this thread is about a get to gather.........lets play nice now. someone had a map or someway we could all pinpoint our location once, and I know there are several that work on blogs. We could see what kind of diversity we have...........but if redneck has a fuel issue, we could all go there.....................nothing like being rude and invitin a whole crowd right!

urednecku

Site Supporter
Remember guys and gals, this thread is about a get to gather.........lets play nice now. someone had a map or someway we could all pinpoint our location once, and I know there are several that work on blogs. We could see what kind of diversity we have...........but if redneck has a fuel issue, we could all go there.....................nothing like being rude and invitin a whole crowd right!

State park right down the road, plenty of camping room!

:gay: Oh! Where I could go with that one, Big Boy! :walk:
I was thinking the same thing.

Should we?:shifty:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
oh yeah on the park, is there a howard johnson or motel 6 with a high speed internet connection near by...............will also need a shower and bed that is NOT mother nature inspired.............

Trakternut

We got you'n'Bob in a garage with one-way glass and............Oh, the crap you've missed. Be more'n yer hair mussed when you get through reading this thread, let me tell ya.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We got you'n'Bob in a garage with one-way glass and............Oh, the crap you've missed. Be more'n yer hair mussed when you get through reading this thread, let me tell ya.

hahaha!!
Again, Oh MYYYYY!! lol
I think this is a fabulous idea!!
I'd love to meet you *all in person.

*certain member may not apply ;)

American Woman

Site Supporter
I. :ermm:
:shock: AW..........well, she'd be so busy tryin' to keep track of Redneck that she'd have no fun at all.

AW would be so busy trying to keep up with all of us she would not which way to go.

Why do Y'all think that I would be preoccupied with what you two are doing? Believe me.....while y'all are drinking beer and laughing I will be making my own rounds of fun, and I ain't dumb enough to announce it either. :mrgreen:

Trakternut

Now there's sneaky for ya! I got him to reveal what kind of undies he wears and he didn't even catch it!
For the record: TMI! TMI! TMI!!!

:doh: Well, yeah, but............................................................................................................:ermm:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good idea.
I do have what I think will be a small get together of FF members this coming October. Vin will be passing through Ohio around Oct 12th. This will be a one time chance to hook up with Vin and anyone else available at that time.
I've considered Pittsburgh PA and Columbus OH vicinities for the meeting. State parks in Ohio do not allow alcohol otherwise they would be a good choice for camping and partying together.
So the place is not pinned down yet but all are invited. As I know more details I will start a thread for this event.

daedong

Good idea.
I do have what I think will be a small get together of FF members this coming October. Vin will be passing through Ohio around Oct 12th. This will be a one time chance to hook up with Vin and anyone else available at that time.
I've considered Pittsburgh PA and Columbus OH vicinities for the meeting. State parks in Ohio do not allow alcohol otherwise they would be a good choice for camping and partying together.
So the place is not pinned down yet but all are invited. As I know more details I will start a thread for this event.

Doc we are starting to get excited about our visit, I do hope you can organize something. It will be great to put faces to names here. I even got my FF tee shirt out the other night ready to take, just so you can identify me, as I am slim and lean and softly spoken, contrary to what many believe.:smile::liar:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
KC is pretty central...

I was thinkin the same thing.... Lots of great things to do there and I believe the Race is in October. I know Vin has his route planned... IRC it does not get anywhere close to KC though...

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Oh yea, and don't forget to buy a few shares of beer stock before we stock up, too.
Sounding better all the time!!

I could brew for an event like this. A nice summer wheat beer, a mild English brown ale(for Galvatron), a full bodied pale ale, maybe a little cream stout... Not sure how to transport it past my beer fridge, but...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Dammit...my Shadow is BLUE, not purple. :evil: Doesn't anyone around here have any color sense? :gay:

Shadow.jpg

And sorry about that Galvatron. Over here we frequently confuse :British_f for :France: for :gay:.:rolleyes:

nice bike Bob but the colour says Hairdresser to me:poke: