• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The up your post count thread.....

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
what is beef jerky:huh:

it's a form of dried meat: take a piece of meat, slice it into thin strips, marinade it, then dry it over low heat until you have something similar to rawhide - only tastier and easier to chew.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
it's a form of dried meat: take a piece of meat, slice it into thin strips, marinade it, then dry it over low heat until you have something similar to rawhide - only tastier and easier to chew.

I'll take 2:thumb:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
tell you what - since I'm still at work, I'll have that second piece of jerky for you - and you go hit the pub for me. ;)

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I am shocked to hear that you don't like "St Louis Rice Beer"! Shocked, I tell you! or that you're implying it has any taste...

Trakternut

Them pretty Clydesdales aren't just for show. They feed 'em plenty of Miller Genuine Draft and leave a bucked underneath 'em. THEN they have Budweiser! :brows:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Them pretty Clydesdales aren't just for show. They feed 'em plenty of Miller Genuine Draft and leave a bucked underneath 'em. THEN they have Budweiser! :brows:

YER RIGHT!! I never thought of it that way. When the guy named "BUD" figured that out, it made him "WISER"!!! :yuk: (not to mention, richer $$$$$)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Budweiser is crap. Agreed. Stevens Point beer is worse. Red Stripe is as bad a Point beer.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I thought that's where Coors comes from?
fill the bucket with rice beer and get "rocky mtn spring water" from the other end...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I thought that's where Coors came from?
fill the bucket with rice beer and get "rocky mtn spring water" from the other end...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought that's where Coors comes from?

:glare: Hey asshole... u just HAD to find a way to drag me into it...two silver cans on the coffee table now...:whistling: