• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The up your post count thread.....

American Woman

Site Supporter
The mallard is probably one of the most recognizable of all ducks, and comes from the subfamily of dabbling ducks. The rich green sheen and bright yellow beak of the male is in sharp contrast to its drab female counterpart, with her orange beak and brown plumage. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• mallard-duck.jpg
    mallard-duck.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 79

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey buster.. I worked a split today because of staffing problems, got off at 6, got my mane chopped and had some dinner.
I raced in here as soon as I could...:mrgreen:

You want a medal or.... oh never mind... :shifty:

Thought you had been mysteriously absent most of the day...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
this is pointless but gonna try....im stuck on 399 rep points and want to hit 400 before the days out.:unsure:

gotta go now and sharpen my pencil.:thumb:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
this is pointless but gonna try....im stuck on 399 rep points and want to hit 400 before the days out.:unsure:

I tried to add, but it said I had to spread around some more.... I guess I musta hit you yesterday. I will just tell myself I was the one that started it...:thumb:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
it better be -- my part of the state really went to hail yesterday... (fortunately the softball sized stuff stayed about 5 miles from the office - and my truck...)

urednecku

Site Supporter

I tried to help ya out, but I got that darn
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kimi again."

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
So.... this is post 1271 for me.... think I can make it to 1300 by nights end? :mellow: Would be easier if AG would get in here and post some chit...:w00t2:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same

hahaha it has worked great im now on 473......would it be greedy of me to try and make 500 by bed time.....

thanks to all you guys and lovely girls that gave the rep points......if you didnt help my cause i love you still as its not too late:whistling:

did i mention im training a snail for the world championship 12 inch sprint:blink:

American Woman

Site Supporter
So.... this is post 1271 for me.... think I can make it to 1300 by nights end? :mellow: Would be easier if AG would get in here and post some chit...:w00t2:
This is 1854 for me!:mrgreen: She said she can't get to the forum because all the PM's somebody keeps sending her :yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
This is 1854 for me!:mrgreen: She said she can't get to the forum because all the PM's somebody keeps sending her :yum:

:glare: Who else is doing it? :ninja:

Took her all day to reply to one from last night. :poke:

Yeah... u average over 13 posts a day. I am about back to hit 10 a day The weekends and the weeks I travel for business really kill me...