• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
It was a tough job, but, someone had to show those young punks how to handle all those 19 y.o. co-eds.

(Yeah, right. :drink: :yum: )

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Same pic that I had in pics of your boat thread, but I wanted to mention, I just noticed the camera stamped date on that pic is way off. The pic was taken in July of 2004. We had broken down contacted our boat repair guy. We knew what we needed to get back running (a new throtle cable), had that ordered and contacted my brother for a tow to the nearest ramp. Other brother was brining the boat trailer. We had a couple hours to wait so we started tipping a few brews. about an hour and a half later here comes patrol, checking on us. They surprised us and saw the brews. Never gave us a hard time though. We had it out of the water around 5 that day, and back in the water at noon the next day. Hardly any down time. It's nice when a plan comes together!

Attachments

• GSbeingTowedry.jpg
    GSbeingTowedry.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 290

BoneheadNW

Ok, being the last night of Hannukah, for those of us of the Jewish persuasion, I had to post a couple of pics of my kids with their new presents. Can you tell what they want to be when they grow up?
Proud Bonehead

Attachments

• DSCN7480v2.jpg
    DSCN7480v2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCN7482v2.jpg
    DSCN7482v2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 285

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Where did you find turnout gear that would fit a small child, or is that really you??????? :D

BoneheadNW

Junkman said:
Where did you find turnout gear that would fit a small child, or is that really you??????? :D
My wife found it on the internet. Its a little big on him, but I know he will want to wear it for a couple of years.
My other son wanted to know where the rest of the car was. If it was up to him, he would be a mechanic and driver of Bigfoot.
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice photos Jay, strapping lads for sure, and both wanting to be something worthwhile!:thumb:

I had one of those visible V8's when I was a kid too. Man, that thing has been around forever!:tiphat::a1:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
In case you were wondering.........top is this year in Canada........I don't shave up there........it's not like I'm going out on the town (even if there was a town to go to !) Bottom is Nancy & I & the kids returning from a deep sea fishing trip in the gulf off Ft Myers beach, Fl. It was really foggy that day........Last one is back at the dock........ the one on the far left is the mother inlaw.............

Attachments

• Something fishy.jpg
    Something fishy.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 278
  • fishing return.jpg
    fishing return.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 282
  • Mother inlaw at the dock.jpg
    Mother inlaw at the dock.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 279

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Let me guess, you don't work behind a desk all day long, you carry one around. The meat hooks on the boy...:thumb:

working woman

Site Supporter
Dargo - when are you going to post the pic of WW?

why in the hell would you to see a very old and outdated picture? must have been was I was 15-16 yrs old. You into much younger women maybe??????

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo sent this to me, he said it is WW, and she turned away because she is shy, and it is a current photo.

Attachments

• jody-may-4.jpg
    jody-may-4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 277

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Just to clear it up in public, I did not give Bob any pointers in posting that pic. WW will never believe that I didn't because that picture would be darned close, right down to the hair style and color. If you recall, I mentioned that her one brother is huge, sort of like a shorter Arnold but with more muscles, and WW could whip about half of us. :eek:

working woman

Site Supporter
" WW will never believe that I didn't because that picture would be darned close, right down to the hair style and color."

no not near that big, but thanks anyway

trust me guys, you would be so dissapointed, or laugh your asses off :yum: :yum: :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
working woman said:
trust me guys, you would be so dissapointed, or laugh your asses off

Oh alright then, I'll keep my eyes closed the whole time. :whistle: