• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
I could just see her laying on the psychiatrists couch when she is older saying, "I have this constant urge to mow down (and over) a right wing conservative, and I'm not sure why."
Bonehead

You'll be happy to know they held a mock election at her grade school. She headed up the campaign for Bush.
He won in a landslide at her school. :poke:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
You'll be happy to know they held a mock election at her grade school. She headed up the campaign for Bush.

Yeah, well that's why they are still in school....they have lots to learn still.

:batterUp:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, I worked up the courage. It's not often I'm captured on film. Jan says it does things to the camera I can't mention.
1st one is, from left to right, RonJHall, Luis Sanchez [WOOLYBLUE], and ofcourse myself.
2nd one, [the camera could only hack one photo of me], is DocHeb, to left of Ron.

A good lookin' crew in all respects!!:thumb::wave::beer:

Attachments

• Pic282.JPG
    Pic282.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Pic281 (Small).JPG
    Pic281 (Small).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 314

BoneheadNW

B_Skurka said:
That's exactly the type of office he should be holding: School audio visual monitor!
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
John-
No ponytail? Or did I miss it?
Good pictures, by the way.
Bone

Jay; It's there, it's on the back of my head though! That's the way they're worn in Michigan. I "was" thinking of growing it out the side of my head, like I hear they do in your neck of the woods. But thought better of it!!:yum::tiphat::beer:

Hey, does anyone know what's under a ponytail?:pat::moon:

BoneheadNW

OK, so how about the rest of you? Step up and take your medicine. If we can do it, so can you.
Here is a picture of me, Mrs. Bonehead, and my youngest. This was taken by my oldest son a couple of months ago in the desert east of Las Vegas.
Bonehead

Attachments

• Found-40v2.jpg
    Found-40v2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 308

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
BoneheadNW said:
OK, so how about the rest of you? Step up and take your medicine. If we can do it, so can you.

Geez after what they did to my picture did you really expect anyone else to post themselves???? :yum::yum::D:D. I'm still laughing about it. I showed it to my daughter and she said, wow you do look like him. Then she asked me to loose weight again:confused:

murph

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
I showed it to my daughter and she said, wow you do look like him. Then she asked me to loose weight again:confused:
Now that there is funny...

dzalphakilo

Banned
BoneheadNW said:
Here is a picture of me, Mrs. Bonehead, and my youngest. This was taken by my oldest son a couple of months ago in the desert east of Las Vegas.
Bonehead

Where at?

My wife and father perhaps a little futher east of where your picture was taken! (my favorite hiking area).

Attachments

• michele and dad.jpg
    michele and dad.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 291

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I was following you guys if you were there in the last month or so...

Attachments

• canyon.JPG
    canyon.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 283

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
And if you think I got there by hiking or by yak, no way. My guide kept telling me "not funny, get your damn feet of the pedals!"

Attachments

• canyon method.JPG
    canyon method.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 286

BoneheadNW

Dargo said:
Okay, I was following you guys if you were there in the last month or so...
So YOU were the guy with his butt against the window!! :moon: If that wasn't enough, you gave us a "fruit basket" and then a "squished squirrel"! I'm calling the FAA! :D :yum: :a1:
Bonehead

Last edited:

Archdean

I don't have a clue!! But it's fine with me whatever it is!!

While not yesterday it is very little different Today!! More grey perhaps!!

Attachments

• B&W.jpg
    B&W.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 310

dzalphakilo

Banned
Earlier this year.

Didn't hike to where that picture was, actually drove.

From the pic here, you can see the "road" in the lower right hand corner in the picture. Took a while to drive, and some spots didn't want to look over the edge:eek:

Isn't RedRocker a member here? Sure he's driven that road.

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 285

BoneheadNW

dzalphakilo said:
Where at?

My wife and father perhaps a little futher east of where your picture was taken! (my favorite hiking area).
We were camping in the Valley of Fire. Do you know where that is?
Bonehead

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys know the area well. Quick now, what is famous about this spot pictured? Most all helicopter pilots know it well. Anybody know? It's the place the (in)famous Pam and Tommy video was shot! :eek:

Attachments

• famous spot.JPG
    famous spot.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 286

dzalphakilo

Banned
Up off of 15 north of Vegas:D

Never been there, go 15 to Hurricane (Utah) same day/night (flying into Vegas).

From there I decide where I want to "explore" in Utah.

Still wanting to do a rafting trip down the Escalante. Not for the water, but for the scenery.

dzalphakilo

Banned
Dargo said:
You guys know the area well. Quick now, what is famous about this spot pictured? Most all helicopter pilots know it well. Anybody know? It's the place the (in)famous Pam and Tommy video was shot! :eek:

It's a guess, Lake Meade? (sp?)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard this may be Durwood (and possibly the reason for the patch if his aim was off on approach).

Attachments

• mans_first_happy_moment_1.jpg
    mans_first_happy_moment_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 290

JimR

Charter Member
You guys want to see a nice shot of the canyon and a few nutty college students? (my daughter (R) and her roommate) I went out there after I took this picture. Talk about a view. You would not want to be out there if you were afraid of heights.

Attachments

• DSC01607.JPG
    DSC01607.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC01610.JPG
    DSC01610.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 284

Archdean

Dargo said:

Looks like Lake Mead flying from (CHI) 020 to (LAX) 200 to me!! Just a guess but too low to tell the surrounds!!

Dean

JimR

Charter Member
dzalphakilo said:
Nice shot.

Grand Canyon?

Yup, Grand Canyon for sure. I hope to get back down there again sometime soon. I walked about 8 miles of the rim in 100 degree heat. Not bad as it is so dry. My wife wouldn't even get close to that outcropping. Not to mention walking out to it. Not for the light hearted. Here's a shot looking east from that same spot.

Attachments

• DSC01608.JPG
    DSC01608.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 264

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Not to to frighten the children, but, this is me. My graduation party last spring. (Finally graduated at 34 y.o. :pat: )
If I could find a yellow shirt with a black stripe, I'd be a shoe-in for Charlie Brown (with a beard).

Attachments

• Graduation.JPG
    Graduation.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 260

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Av8r_2230 said:
To to frighten the children, but, this is me. My graduation party last spring. (Finally graduated at 34 y.o. :pat: )

If I could find a yellow shirt with a black stripe, I'd be a shoe-in for Charlie Brown (with a beard).

Congratz......:thumb:

BTW........the dog went and hid when he saw your mug..........:yum: