• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi Karma - Contests Relating to Kristi Snowcats

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Danger Monkey, that is a cheat (like groomergitNWOs), but it's still purty! Add some color to it with 'fill' or try to do some kind of paint job using your mouse and I'd say you have a decent entry. :thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Right i have had a doodle as my son as let me down...

Please note the snazzy stripes down the side.....roof ariel and mostly the rear roof spoiler for max down force at high speed.

This original artwork (and signed by me as can be seen)is now for sale to the highest bidder:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Looks like i have won another competition:whistling:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 91

Galvatron

Right i have had a doodle as my son as let me down...

Please note the snazzy stripes down the side.....roof ariel and mostly the rear roof spoiler for max down force at high speed.

This original artwork (and signed by me as can be seen)is now for sale to the highest bidder:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Looks like i have won another competition:whistling:

Shall we start the bidding for this art work at say $20....all proceeds go to FF:mrgreen:

American Woman

Site Supporter
well!!!! so whut! :yum: yurs is a sport modle and mine ain't....:whistling:

Al, I free handed it from a picture....so the lights may not be "just right" so if they look like anything I'm happy :yum:

Galvatron

well!!!! so whut! :yum: yurs is a sport modle and mine ain't....:whistling:

Al, I free handed it from a picture....so the lights may not be "just right" so if they look like anything I'm happy :yum:

and lets not forget mine took ages.....all of 5 min:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Yea but...... This is an important contest :smile:. Lives hang in the balance .

Ok ... maybe they arn't "hanging in the balance" as much as being dragged along behind that contraption :shock:.Still looks like a 32 . :brows:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok.....it's not an entry for the contest but more of an inspiration for you artists out there. I stumbled upon a kristi snowcat last week sitting on an original Kristi snowcat trailer. Thought I'd share with you all so you can be inspired as you draw.............

Attachments

• 100_2883.jpg
    100_2883.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 75

American Woman

Site Supporter
:yum: That looks like someth'in we'd see down here at the Fly Wheelers! I'm gonna get some pictures of the things they turn into a ride :yum:
I'll get'em the next show we go to.

Galvatron

Ok.....it's not an entry for the contest but more of an inspiration for you artists out there. I stumbled upon a kristi snowcat last week sitting on an original Kristi snowcat trailer. Thought I'd share with you all so you can be inspired as you draw.

hahaha is that a soap box sail boat:yum::yum::yum:

still better than AW's attempt :hide:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
A little over 24hrs left to this contest. Wish there were more entries. :sad:

Galvatron

Bob im a little sad with the amount of entries.....im sure there are some budding artists out there.

come on guys give the kids some pencils and get involved:thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, only about half as many entries as I'd like, so what to do, what to do...

A $25 prize and only half the desired entries, hmmm, what to do, what to do...

I know, maybe if I.... :idea:

DOUBLE THE PRIZE!!

Now, for the winner...One $25 iTunes gift card AND one $25 Starbucks gift card! For the mathmatically challenged, that's a $50 value Mikey! And all ya gotta do is draw a picture of a Kristi Snowcat. So, I'm exercising the right to add/modify rules if necessary by extending this contest to one week from now or until a total of 10 entries are posted, whichever comes first.

Attachments

• P7090001.jpg
    P7090001.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 70

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't even MAKE me get out my pencils and paint..:brows:

No, I won't. It just wouldn't look good. Now if you would get out your pencils and sketch, or your brushes and paint....then you might get somewhere! :mrgreen:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That's better.

You can draw or paint any darn thing you want. It just has to have a Kristi Snowcat or Kristi Snowplane in it.