• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Good Night Thread

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I think it is only right of me to say Good Morning.......Damn i missed the point of the thread :rolf2::bonk:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Happy Mothers Day to the folks that have moms living. :flowers:
Thanks Sushi.....I worked all day. Momma still has to bring home the bacon.
icon12.gif

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Does that include or exclude the times you ask, "Does my ass look big in these jeans?" or "have I gained weight?"

:hide:

those aren't opinions, those are darwinian statements.
you know - the ones covered under "'til death do us part"...
:bonk::flowers:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:rtfm: Read the fine print.....remember it says after marriage your opinion doesn't count :nono1:

:rolf2: :rolf2: :rolf2:dang, that was funny, I want to give rep points for it but won't let me. Says I have to spread it around some first.

But I do have to ask, how did you two ever have any kids with all the fighting and arguing you do here of FF :poke::hide: But then the best part of my wife and me fighting is the make up part. :showerSex

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Does that include or exclude the times you ask, "Does my ass look big in these jeans?" or "have I gained weight?"

:hide:

My brother had the audacity to answer his wife's question concerning this with brutal honesty.

Tammy: Do these jeans make my butt look big?
John: no, your BUTT makes your butt look big.

Geeeez... :bonk::rolf2:

urednecku

Site Supporter
:rolf2: :rolf2: :rolf2:dang, that was funny, I want to give rep points for it but won't let me. Says I have to spread it around some first.

But I do have to ask, how did you two ever have any kids with all the fighting and arguing you do here of FF :poke::hide: But then the best part of my wife and me fighting is the make up part. :showerSex

You learned that, too?:thumb:

All the trouble makers are on. I'm outta here for the night. :tiphat:

chicken.