• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PG's What's Goin' On Thread

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think all will come back eventually, including those all important k points that we all are secretly a- jonesin for.. :yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yepper, lollie. i'm a picksburgher, lol. we say nothing properly 'an at. my oops, yinz guys. u should hear me in person- oh man!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You girls behave while I try to snooze. I shall be listening for any rowdy behavior.:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still in the dark?

Do you have to do something illegal, immoral or fattening?

That thing up yonder TJ, if one clicks on it, it then gives some love or approval for something the poster posted.
They add up after a while, but in the end, they don't mean a whole lot.
Pardon my paint flight pattern directing you. :biggrin:
At times I fly a bit off course.

Attachments

• save.jpg
    save.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 91

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i dunno, mule...... we'll give it a shot, that behaving thing. snooze well.

thanx, lollie:flowers:

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
That thing up yonder TJ, if one clicks on it, it then gives some love or approval for something the poster posted.
They add up after a while, but in the end, they don't mean a whole lot.
Pardon my paint flight pattern directing you. :biggrin:
At times I fly a bit off course.

Thanks PG. I don't have a clue how you even got the lines there in the first place. Hell, I impressed myself by getting two quotes in the same post. Not sure how I did it, though.

Tom

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PG. I don't have a clue how you even got the lines there in the first place. Hell, I impressed myself by getting two quotes in the same post. Not sure how I did it, though.

Tom
Screen shot, then taken into paint.

LOL!:yum::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sitting here enjoying my liquid refreshment, Hornsby's Amber Draft.
Oh! I started smoking again.. L&M- light.... blue box.
Now I don't want anyone preaching to me about the smoking, okay?
I'd given up the smokes for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time, but my brother was smoking outside in the parking lot at my sister's funeral stuff, and I asked him for one.
Smoked it.. wanted another.. been doing it ever since.
About half a pack a day, or more (depending)..
No plans to QUIT again anytime soon.
So there.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I am glad I am not the only one who started back up. Living with one who smokes is tough and it is hard to stay quit. I ain't drinking or it would all go to hell again quickly. :w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Right there with ya Lollie
I see it this way, Jerry.
It's my life and I'll do what I want as long as I can.
I know smoking is bad for you (duh!).. but damn if I haven't found some pleasure in the old habit.
No apologies either.