• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's your snow-removal equipment?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
My driveway is almost 1/2 mile long, so a blower (my old unit) on the tractor won't work any more.

I have a 'beater' 1989 Chevy Short-Box with a Hiniker Plow (and a slowly dieing transmission :fart2:).

Still, it's better than shoveling... :snow2_smi:

Gatorboy

Mine is called a shovel

175125_front200.jpg

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Talk about a double barrel snow blower..... But it isn't running on all cylinders.... any suggestions?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I got tired of shoveling and hired some cheap labor.

Attachments

• P1080014.jpg
    P1080014.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 86

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
But suddenly it went horribly, horribly wrong...

Don't ever let SnoOps make a 'snow angel' in your front yard!! :4_11_9:

Attachments

• ATT00012.jpg
    ATT00012.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 85

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:eek:hyeah: :nosee:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh fudge...I forgot to pre-post an 'eye gouge' warning. :pat: Sorry...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
My driveway is almost 1/2 mile long, so a blower (my old unit) on the tractor won't work any more.
I have a 'beater' 1989 Chevy Short-Box with a Hiniker Plow (and a slowly dieing transmission :fart2:).
Still, it's better than shoveling... :snow2_smi:

Well my slowly dieing tranny died. Moved the plow to my Dodge/Cummins Truck. Waiting for the innagural run! (Really bad telephone picture!)

Attachments

• 0106081107.jpg
    0106081107.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 603

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Wife with a Yamaha 400 Kodiak with a snow blade to clear out the snow in front of the Imp so I can move it... :thumb:

Have to use this method when the Gore-a-Blower isn't putting out enough hot air...

Was accually amazed at how much snow a four wheeler could push, really didn't think they would do that well until I got one. You have to push it a bit farther back to have a place to store it, but in the really big snow years, can "ridge" it down the driveway and then use a snow blower before it sets up and throw it back out of the way with one or two passes.

Attachments

• Marks Camera 106.jpg
    Marks Camera 106.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 591