• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can this Forum Survive?

Leni

OMG! That has got to be a Halloween costume. You can have her goblin. (Not really) Okay guys. Now that we know what the goblin eats what are you going to do about it?

Ironman

("...humans, since you are getting it wrong each time, I will just repost this here hoping it is informative as of my eating habits..." mentioned the goblin always out to help here but by now it was way passed his bedtime)

repost from elsewhere

"...naah, I don't eat children, they don't have enough meat on them, no I prefer american housewives myself..." replied the goblin, adding "...in fact, they often come ready larded, usually with a grocery cart too, but I am not really fussy where food is concerned, now if you have never seen an american housewife before, here you go...", whereupon the goblin in his kindness quickly attached a picture of one for use in any future reference then

WonderWoman.jpg

:doh:

n4wmf5.jpg

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
OMG! That has got to be a Halloween costume. You can have her goblin. (Not really) Okay guys. Now that we know what the goblin eats what are you going to do about it?

He impresses me as being middle managment type.....:whistling: Think Ill leave it up to Doc and the Mods to deal with and I will enjoy the rest of the FF.folks and their posts......Besides...Mule and Jev are much smarter....Leni and Luvs much better looking......Iron man and big dog post better pictures....and on and on.....:biggrin:

fleamailman

the goblin thanked the humans for their avid concern over his welfare once more, reiterating that he would keep to his edit thread mostly, yes he would be a model goblin here and a credit to this forum too, a goblin like no other even, adding "...yes, I forgot to mention I like coffee though, if that helps now...", in fact, the goblin was most appreciative of the warm welcome he had received and was now only too happy to help the humans in the advancement of their forum once more, saying "...you see, in a world where I am expected to conform here, I choose to be very much myself here with you instead, so who am I really, well are we not now simply that which we write into our now...", somehow the goblin hated conformity then, no he just loved the anonymity of being an unprovable persona on forumland here, just too old to change it seems but somehow still young by it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc

e798e553ba35f3a863b5d2fd5970665b.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

(edit of above, a typo where it should have read [text]well are we not now simply that which we write into ourselves now[/text])

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I don't like to put anyone on ignore :sad: but had it on ignore for awhile took it of ignore but think it's time to ignore again BYE , BYE

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
That is because BudCoorsMiller tastes like crap unless it is icy cold. You taste buds stop waorking about 40-45 degrees farenheight. When you drink really cold beer, you smell it more than taste it.

Lots of British beer, US Micro brews, German beers, taste good at higher temp; are more flavorful. Some classic styles were developed before refridgeration.

Bud and Coors makes good slug bait. Poor some in a shallow dish and place in the garden. Slugs and snails love it. they get in the dish and basically drown in it.

The problem is that you Brits like your suds warm and we like ours cold.

Leni

That may be part of it but here in Southern California nothing is as good as a cold drink on a hot day.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i now see why goblin hides beneath internet posts. goblin, i know of very few in a very accepting place that may accept that look. likely not here, & we quite accept so many- furries being my fave. they adopted us as their Mother city, as we were so kind to them. how you live iis how u live- cannot expect sheer & utter acceptance via those that aren't used to that, tho.

btw- i'm that normal-looking one that has on a tee & boots.

Attachments

• 4furries&me.jpg
    4furries&me.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 2furries.jpg
    2furries.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 107
  • guy&furries.jpg
    guy&furries.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

fleamailman

i now see why goblin hides beneath internet posts. goblin, i know of very few in a very accepting place that may accept that look. likely not here, & we quite accept so many- furries being my fave. they adopted us as their Mother city, as we were so kind to them. how you live iis how u live- cannot expect sheer & utter acceptance via those that aren't used to that, tho. btw- i'm that normal-looking one that has on a tee & boots.

"...I love your posts luvs, yes the way you write is, how do you americans would put it, awesome indeed then..." went the goblin who never drank beer but who might have a glass of dry white swiss wine occasionally, then adding "...the persona doesn't age then, it's merely the personification of the alter-ego that is behind it I guess, no choice really concerning those who write in third person, why, because one has to fill in the blanc for the reader who would hate the blanc of not knowing even more than that of the goblin who falls into the realm of fiction that they readily acceptable by them here it seems...", and with that the goblin added a stream to go with luvs pictures thinking she had a most enviable existence if ever one had one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

1394888512-991687-16403_zpsdd2f8ffe.jpg